• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WOO...HOO... Leavitt Limping into...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

...that so-called Bowl Game. ****. I hate being right all the time. Just can't win the BIG game, and isn't the guy to take USF to the NEXT level.

You remember you heard it here first - or second - or whenever - but, I just put it in writing once again.

USF will LOSE the bowl game if they end up playing anyone but Akron. Even that game isn't a guaranteed win.

Pitiful...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

better to limp to a bowl than sit on your arse at home.

this extra month of practice will do Chill wonders and set us up

nicely for 2006

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

...that so-called Bowl Game. ****. I hate being right all the time. Just can't win the BIG game, and isn't the guy to take USF to the NEXT level.

You remember you heard it here first - or second - or whenever - but, I just put it in writing once again.

USF will LOSE the bowl game if they end up playing anyone but Akron. Even that game isn't a guaranteed win.

Pitiful...

You're right.  What the hell was leavitt thinking getting us to that Mieneke Car Bowl when we've gone to other more prestigious bowls in the past, like the... um... well, there was the... that one....

Dude.  All of USF Bull Nation is proud tonight except you.  Hell, even I'm laying off Rod Smith.  Enjoy the moment and stop crapping in everyone's cereal.

better to limp to a bowl than sit on your arse at home.

this extra month of practice will do Chill wonders and set us up  

nicely for 2006

What a bunch of BS. USF DOES NOT deserve to go to a bowl game. Only reason they will go is because a gazillion Division I teams get to go. Why? $$$.

6 wins SHOULD NOT be enough to be bowl eligible, and USF certainly does not deserve to go on the mere fact that they beat UL. Remember? The ONE game everyone wants to sit and boast about to all the football elite.

Sorry, call me what you want, but I AM NOT happy about this program right now. Leavitt is a clown, and the contract SHOULD NOT have been extended for that amount of time. He should have had 2 more years - AT MOST - to prove his worthiness.

To date, he has done NOTHING for me. Any division I coach with Florida's recruting base could have USF where it is today - a medocre program at best.

Dude.  All of USF Bull Nation is proud tonight except you.  Hell, even I'm laying off Rod Smith.  Enjoy the moment and stop crapping in everyone's cereal.

Bet you were happy with your 3% raise last year. Pathetic.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

^boo to you.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18

You jfcohio are no real fan! How many colleges are you aware of that have played their 100th gam in a bowl? What do you want a national championship this year? Be realistic! Now go back into your hole!

Go Bulls!!!!

^boo to you.

Wow. Great comeback. Did your Mom help you with that one?

Mediocrity is contagious.

smazza?

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Give Leavitt a chance to face these teams again. Give Leavitt a chance to get to his 2nd bowl game. Give Leavitt a chance to be able to walk into a recruit's home and say "if you come here, you have a realistic chance to play in a BCS bowl."

If things dont change, THEN feel free to get on his ass.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,772

To date, he has done NOTHING for me.

I was not aware he was supposed to do something for you. It may well be that he is also unaware he's supposed to do something for you.

Point being 100 games into the program and we'll be at a bowl. My guess is you're too young to remember the 9-2 season or the pacing and sweating over at Beef's watching Cinci & ECU toy with our potential trip to Hawaii.

By the way...with posts like these you're now eligible for the "I wanna be like cee" award for 2005! Keep up the keen insight and razor sharp analysis.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

Jfcohio is just a cranky old loser.  Have fun being miserable your whole life.

Oh, and don't go to Charlotte.  Wouldn't want you to have to see Leavitt on the sidelines for the most momentous game in USF's history.  Stay home and watch Tulsa on TV instead.