• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wouldn’t it be great . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

3 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

She has only been dressed to play in about 2-3 games, been hurt most of the season. 

Thanks. I figured that was the case, but hadn't really been paying attention. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

I'm going to share some perspective, I wanted to look this up:

USFWBB started in 1972, from 1972-2000 - best year was 16 wins. 

Since 2000, we have won 19 or more games 15 times, and we are on a streak of 11 years in a row with 19 or more wins. 

If USF ever gets into the business of building statues, I know who should get one of first ones (along with Ken). 

It is incomprehensible to me that there were some on the board that wanted to fire CJF as recently as a few years ago. The man is an absolute legend and pretty much deserves a lifetime contract at this point. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I wasn't expecting huge things from McGee, but she hasn't contributed at all. Ole Miss was a bad team the year before she arrived there. They have improved dramatically over the last 3 seasons and her contributions didn't grow. It appears that as they recruited better talent, she was nothing more than a depth piece for them, at best. I understand the decision to transfer, but USF's roster is just as good as Ole Miss, so it is a tough lineup to crack. The fact that she has only logged 6 minutes this season and appeared in just 2 games leads me to believe she might be dealing with some sort of injury. Any insight on McGee Cousin Ricky? 

Redshirting due to injuries. Sat next to a Marshall's player's dad at that game. Said McGee was highly recruited and should help us when/if healthy. She had played AAU ball with his daughter.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Redshirting due to injuries. Sat next to a Marshall's player's dad at that game. Said McGee was highly recruited and should help us when/if healthy. She had played AAU ball with his daughter.

Good to know, thank you! Will def need her help next year with Dulcy & Tsineke graduating.

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

It is incomprehensible to me that there were some on the board that wanted to fire CJF as recently as a few years ago. The man is an absolute legend and pretty much deserves a lifetime contract at this point. 

Feels like a Leavitt situation. Runs a consistently successful program but people get tired of the same 'ol, same 'ol so they're looking for a change. If CJF ever leaves, I'm not confident we can ever match his WBB success. He's built a strong, international recruiting foundation that I feel we'd lose if he leaves.