• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower Bowl Sell out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Beat uconn first. They are a better team cause they beat usf. And remember this 50,000 tickets sold right now we are goingto a sellout come Saturday.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Obviously I don't know what is left but I called the ticket office on Monday and bought 20 tickets at the group rate and got really good seats. On the 30-35 yard line sec 109 rows E, F, G and H all together. They were $27.00 a piece. If you want good seats at this point, get a group up or try to find a scalper before the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Beat uconn first. They are a better team cause they beat usf.

Which means they are a better team than you and most of CUSA ........... How sad is that??

And remember this 50,000 tickets sold right now we are goingto a sellout come Saturday.

And therein lies the beauty of small time college football. 50K to see an also-ran conference championship game! What a country......

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

A sellout crowd full of golden knight fans. Usf maybe 30,000 fans attend your game. 12,000 fans belong to uwva .  

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Which means they are a better team than you and most of CUSA ........... How sad is that??

And therein lies the beauty of small time college football. 50K to see an also-ran conference championship game! What a country......

Actually...that's 50K sold as of Thurs. afternoon...still have a full day left and walk-ups on Sat. morning.  We may have more at the CUSA Game than the ACC and USF games will have!!  The ACC Tickets aren't selling at all.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

The way tickets are selling(seeing how none are free) is showing how the community is finally embracing UCF football.  I hope to see it sell out for UCF/USF 06.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure the reason UCF is practically giving away tickets is because this is found money for them. It's an extra home game that they certainly weren't expecting to have before the season.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

The way tickets are selling(seeing how none are free) is showing how the community is finally embracing UCF football.  I hope to see it sell out for UCF/USF 06.

man, you guys are embracing a toilet bowl..  We pounded your ass till it bled... go post on the UCF boards about UCF ish..

I'm sick of reading your opinions on USF stuff...

We lined up against you, wooped that ass, and you still wanna talk....

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

Bear in mind that USF does not sell any seats between the 20's in the lower bowl for single games.

There are a number of seats between the 20's that are not bought by donors.

If you say this I beleive you but I sit between the 20's on the opposing side and seem to see a lot of 1 game fans with ticket master tickets sitting around me.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342

You can count on me as part of your sell out in 06.  I enjoyed the ass-kicking so much this season that I want to be part of the encore.