• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Beard is available... time to become a basketball school.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Beard wins everywhere he goes. Make a play for him. Even his fiancée said nothing went down. Once again, the liberal media shames someone prior to getting all of the facts. Now a high profile coach (that is a winner) is jobless and USF won't touch him with a 10' pole because they buy all the media dogshit vice taking risks. 

On a different note, if the Rays are smart, they'll make a play on Trevor Bauer. He falls within their budget parameters this season and is no where near the trouble that the Rays have kept on their roster previously (see Elijah Dukes for instance).

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Beard wins everywhere he goes. Make a play for him. Even his fiancée said nothing went down. Once again, the liberal media shames someone prior to getting all of the facts. Now a high profile coach (that is a winner) is jobless and USF won't touch him with a 10' pole because they buy all the media dogshit vice taking risks. 

On a different note, if the Rays are smart, they'll make a play on Trevor Bauer. He falls within their budget parameters this season and is no where near the trouble that the Rays have kept on their roster previously (see Elijah Dukes for instance).

This would be the ultimate hire however Kelly doesn’t have the balls to do this.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This would be the ultimate hire however Kelly doesn’t have the balls to do this.  

We agree again...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

USF has a coach right now. Maybe next season

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,132
  • Days Won:  56

“The following injuries were visible on the woman, according to the affidavit: bite mark to the right forearm, abrasion to the right eyebrow, abrasion to the left leg from the knee to the foot, and a cut to the left thumb with dried blood.”

I guess she was working him over pretty good.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

“The following injuries were visible on the woman, according to the affidavit: bite mark to the right forearm, abrasion to the right eyebrow, abrasion to the left leg from the knee to the foot, and a cut to the left thumb with dried blood.”

Obviously self inflicted ..... Move along, nothing to see here.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Winning comes at a cost, we would never get a coach at this level if he was squeaky clean.  Moot point because we would never take this chance because we don’t care to win. I am all about second chances unless of course it was one of my daughters, involved, he would be full of lead in that case.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Winning comes at a cost, we would never get a coach at this level if he was squeaky clean.  Moot point because we would never take this chance because we don’t care to win. I am all about second chances unless of course it was one of my daughters, involved, he would be full of lead in that case.

As I said before. We currently have CBG. Can’t just go out and hire another men’s hoops coach when we have one already. Where is the logic in that ?? Sure it just gives people another opportunity to rip MK. The critics are so predictable and pathetic!

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

As I said before. We currently have CBG. Can’t just go out and hire another men’s hoops coach when we have one already. Where is the logic in that ?? Sure it just gives people another opportunity to rip MK. The critics are so predictable and pathetic!

Once we can CBG, sorry if this concept and chain of events is too hard for you to follow, I will spell it out next time, thought it was common sense but guess not. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Once we can CBG, sorry if this concept and chain of events is too hard for you to follow, I will spell it out next time, thought it was common sense but guess not. 

Don’t apologize to me apologies are owed to MK. After all, it was his balls that you were questioning lol.