• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Beard is available... time to become a basketball school.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

11 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Puc you better start writing books or something with all the negative nonsense that you preach. I’m sure there  are enough Negative Nancy’s in the world to make you very rich. But also you better be ready to pucker up when that ACC invite becomes reality or you are going back against your words lol 

There is nothing negative about not being resolved to failure and knowing that we can do better. If people do not like what their record says about them they should do something to change it, instead of expecting everyone else to not notice that you are doing worse than anyone else that did it here in this exact location, with less money and less infrastructure.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

There is nothing negative about not being resolved to failure and knowing that we can do better. If people do not like what their record says about them they should do something to change it, instead of expecting everyone else to not notice that you are doing worse than anyone else that did it here in this exact location, with less money and less infrastructure.

With all that said. Didn’t USF just make a change with the football coaching staff ???  And what is wrong with the AAC?? 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 1/6/2023 at 3:18 AM, The Sheriff said:

Fired based on allegations. This is the time to be second chance U. We can continue to mire ourselves in mediocrity or we can give Beard a landing spot and turn our basketball program around. What say ya Michael Kelly... 

totally agree but that isnt the usf way

On 1/8/2023 at 2:45 PM, Friscobull said:

I apologize for getting you all riled up, I enjoy your perspective no matter how ignorant.  I don’t need to apologize to anyone, after the CJS hire which you also championed and wanted to give him another year,  MK is on a very short leash.  

No worries. I was never sold on CJS from day one. I was hoping for a CJL rehire back then & was hoping for a CJL instead of CAG. So I’m not sold on CAG yet. He has to win on the field first. We are all just frustrated USF fans so never take it personal. Call me whatever you want as I never get bothered by anything directed at me. I get more hurt with USF being down than anything else. So If you see me snap it is due to wear we are at as a program. Don’t give up. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

Given our past refusal to hire coaches with baggage I don’t see us hiring beard while this scandal is fresh is everyone’s mind. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540
  • Days Won:  0

Is this satire and I am missing something? Sure we can be 2nd Chance U but can the scandal at least be a few years old?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, thekidnapper said:

Is this satire

Yes.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, thekidnapper said:

Is this satire and I am missing something? Sure we can be 2nd Chance U but can the scandal at least be a few years old?

Three years from a scandal he probably won’t be taking our phone calls. The time for me to have taken my shot with Britney Spears was when she was shaving her head in public.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Three years from a scandal he probably won’t be taking our phone calls. The time for me to have taken my shot with Britney Spears was when she was shaving her head in public.

What is Rick Pitino doing these days ?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

15 hours ago, smazza said:

totally agree but that isnt the usf way

so we were ok with firing CJL for allegedly slapping a player, but now we want to hire this guy .....

• Upvote 1