• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don’t Sleep On North Texas….

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

11 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Like I said. Many of you USF fans have been spoiled. Some of us have been here when our opponents were Kentucky Wesleyan, Cumberland, Georgia Southen, JMU, etc.. Many so called USF fans started watching when we were in the Big East top 15 rankings. Spoiled rotten to the core…..

I started following when i attended  school in 06. These are by far the worst 3 years in usf  football history.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Don't sleep on North Texas?  Hell no.   Right now USF can't afford to sleep on anybody.  Gotta show we can beat these teams consistently, and THEN we can make fun of them.  Right now, we just need to go to work.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

18 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Like I said. Many of you USF fans have been spoiled. Some of us have been here when our opponents were Kentucky Wesleyan, Cumberland, Georgia Southen, JMU, etc.. Many so called USF fans started watching when we were in the Big East top 15 rankings. Spoiled rotten to the core…..

Save it ... I was there too

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I started following when i attended  school in 06. These are by far the worst 3 years in usf  football history.

I consider it a four year stretch of being a dumpster fire.......Strong's last season at 4-8, and then employing the worst FBS coach of all time and having him go 1-8, 2-10 and 1-11.  If this program makes it to 100 years playing football, there may never be another four year run of futlity that we have just witnessed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

23 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

I have been following since 97, and been a season ticket holder since 2002.  These new AAC programs are garbage. End of story.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I consider it a four year stretch of being a dumpster fire.......Strong's last season at 4-8, and then employing the worst FBS coach of all time and having him go 1-8, 2-10 and 1-11.  If this program makes it to 100 years playing football, there may never be another four year run of futlity that we have just witnessed.

I'd start the run with that second half collapse in 2018. We have won 8 of our last 51 games.

Sucks so much more because in the 41 games before that we won 35 games.

What a ******* joke of a collapse

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Well I’m old enough to remember our big win vs North Texas back when we were FCS back in 2001

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

North Texas will destroy us!  

• Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

55 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yes I was at USF from 2000-2004, and then Stetson law in St Pete's from 2005-2008, so I lived in the bay area until 2008. Great times it was from our early beginnings, to moving up to the Big East, to being ranked number 2 in the country.

The last 3 years have been bad, but we can only go up from where we are now. I think when we start winning again and finally open our stadium, the success is going to feel so much sweeter, and we are going to appreciate it more then the first time around.  I can't wait for what the next 3 years have to offer.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

It has been a hard sell. Hopefully the wins come and we will be able to sell tons. WSS!!