• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

This board is for entertainment and the majority of the content written on here isnt meant to be taken seriously. Lighten up.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

This board is for entertainment and the majority of the content written on here isnt meant to be taken seriously. Lighten up.

Not only that but seriously every major football school is extremely critical of their players. They would get eaten up anywhere else if they feel that way about a few fans on this message board. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, ForestBull said:

Blow your load already?

Naw i was waiting on your "insert your female family member" for that 😁

1 hour ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Im not the bitter one crying over a player transfering. You need to address the "cryers and whiners" with this message. I come here for entertainment, but all I see is a bunch of comments from crying, bitter and whiney men. Not enough people are here for entertainment. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

1 hour ago, Mango028 said:

Not only that but seriously every major football school is extremely critical of their players. They would get eaten up anywhere else if they feel that way about a few fans on this message board. 

I didnt say dont be critical, but when you are ****ting on a players on field achievements out of bitterness its like come on man lol 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Guys I'm entering the portal

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Aww man you sucked anyways! I dont care if you score 4 touchdownsa game. You aint no Al Bundy! We sure dodged a bullet! 😎

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

17 minutes ago, hm101 said:

loop vortex GIF