• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Please stop the insults and personal attacks on each other.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

59 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Why are we still talking about Grier?

I heard he is Citronaut for life.  

TTrPjswB_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

28 minutes ago, Brad said:

It must really flatter Big Game Boomer to have his creation entered as evidence in a CFB etiquette case.

Big Game Boomer's methodology looks on par with the CDC.  🤔

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm addressing  the bitterness. I move one immediately from players that transfer.  ubt to **** on Grier when he had these numbers in 2021 is absurd. As for the o-line, we had a good year stat wise and if they have a good workout, then why not?

2021 Antonio Grier
92 total tackles (40 solo)
8 TFLs
3 sacks 
2 interceptions 
2 forced fumbles 

I will let you in on a secret, when your D sucks you are always on the field. If you are always on the field then you are able to pad stats (see above).  Was he our best defender in 2021? (he took last year off).  Maybe? I guess it is hard to tell, your LB’s should make most of the tackles, but I will take your word for it, he was the cream of a very poor crop, time for a new crop.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, mj796 said:

Your mom said he was fast enough so I'm convinced.

She is also 80, not a football fan and is not afraid of a cocktail or two, not sure her opinion is anything to hang your hat on when evaluating football talent. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

49 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will let you in on a secret, when your D sucks you are always on the field. If you are always on the field then you are able to pad stats (see above).  Was he our best defender in 2021? (he took last year off).  Maybe? I guess it is hard to tell, your LB’s should make most of the tackles, but I will take your word for it, he was the cream of a very poor crop, time for a new crop.

Exactly and when he didn't play, we SUCKED EVEN MORE!!! lol So you basically admitted that he carried the defense on his back. In 2021 he led the defense in tackles, sacks, tfls, interceptions and forced fumbles. He outperformed the entire d-line and secondary. WTF else could he have done for us???? Look at those stats. Unless your name is Lawrence Taylor that is as great as it gets for a linebacker even on a bad team. 

1. 92 total tackles (40 solo) - 1st on the team
  2. 8 TFLs - 1st on the team
  3. 3 sacks  - 1st on the team
  4. 2 interceptions -  1st on the team
  5. 2 forced fumbles - 1st on the team
Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Welcome to a college football fan message board. Transfer to your rival school and you should expect nothing less. You thinking those kids care about what fans think anyway is hilarious.

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

Here's an idea, don't transfer to your rival school. Hell, even his teammates are saying the same thing

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1. Grier stole money from the fans

2. Toxic programs breed toxic fans