• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

33 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

lol, is this the only fan board you visit?

Nope and I say the same thing on the other boards. I think we are the top board and above the pay boards which I pay for. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,498
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Nope and I say the same thing on the other boards. I think we are the top board and above the pay boards which I pay for. 

Just some advice, I'd give up trying to argue with UCF fans on their board, you can't reason with stupid and they just pull you down to their level.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

39 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I hope they get to see how bitter we can be. 

Why? I thought you were a fan.  Get your hand off the guys jock, he was a little dude playing hard except when he sat out the season.  You have said in other threads you thought he would play on Sundays, that alone disqualifies you from being a serious evaluator of talent.  He went to c so screw him, he can do what he wants, he owes us nothing and we owe him nothing either (last 3 years were utter trash).  End of the day stop being so sensitive, he will be forgotten about soon enough.

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Just some advice, I'd give up trying to argue with UCF fans on their board, you can't reason with stupid and they just pull you down to their level.  

Ha! If I argue it's for amusement. Plus I can say much sharper insults w/o caring about hurting any feelings. Over here, I am working on arguing "less" and contributing more positive content. I think too many of us forget that this is suppose to be "entertainment". 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Why? I thought you were a fan.  Get your hand off the guys jock, he was a little dude playing hard except when he sat out the season.  You have said in other threads you thought he would play on Sundays, that alone disqualifies you from being a serious evaluator of talent.  He went to c so screw him, he can do what he wants, he owes us nothing and we owe him nothing either (last 3 years were utter trash).  End of the day stop being so sensitive, he will be forgotten about soon enough.

I stated at the beginning of this year that Byrum Brown is our best QB currently on the team and that one day Sean Atkins will start. Both are true. Grier has also been our TOP DEFENSIVE player on the team the past few years. If you want to be a bitter fan than go ahead. Don't get mad at me if I call out your bitter bull-krapazoidian rants about a player who is transferring. Also if a one armed  undersize linebacker from UCF made it to the NFL, I don't see why Grier can't. They use a lot of hybrid LBs in this era, so why not? I also feel that If Demontrey Jacobs runs a s40yd under 5 sec he will be our highest drafted Bull this year. Hold me to that if you want. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

54 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

No , but when you start crapping on how good a player that has probably been our BEST defensive player these past few years, then you are being a d-bag. It's like trying to pick up a hot chick and calling her ugly after she turned you down. You know **** well she wasn't unattractive when you thought you had a chance. 

It's more like your wife cheating on you with the guy you despise the most. I'm sure you'd be saying nice things about Mrs. Gatorbull after that

Just now, ForestBull said:

It's more like your wife cheating on you with the guy you despise the most. I'm sure you'd be saying nice things about Mrs. Gatorbull after that

If my wife was a hot chick before she cheated on me, then nothing will change after. I get it that seeing him go to UCF sucks, but to crap on him as a player is just petty AF man. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

F*** Grier... Took NIL money from USF fans, didn't play, and now transferring to UCF. He's a POS in my book. 

Edited by Bull Nut
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I stated at the beginning of this year that Byrum Brown is our best QB currently on the team and that one day Sean Atkins will start. Both are true. Grier has also been our TOP DEFENSIVE player on the team the past few years. If you want to be a bitter fan than go ahead. Don't get mad at me if I call out your bitter bull-krapazoidian rants about a player who is transferring. Also if a one armed  undersize linebacker from UCF made it to the NFL, I don't see why Grier can't. They use a lot of hybrid LBs in this era, so why not? I also feel that If Demontrey Jacobs runs a s40yd under 5 sec he will be our highest drafted Bull this year. Hold me to that if you want. 

You were right about BB however you do actually jump on everyone’s bandwagon so with that approach you are bound to hit on a couple gems, not sure if this makes you Mel Kiper.  He had one hand but both arms and he lacks the speed and athleticism that Griffin had.  Not bitter, was a good guy, now he is gone, some of us move on while others keep stroking their junk, you do you bro.