• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So are those CJS cups from RJS collectors items?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

40 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

That's where 99% of them will end up. The other 1% are knuckleheads on this board that probably have a collection going. 

I am not sure anyone would want to remember the Scott era when we were the worst college fbs football program for over a 3 year period.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I am not sure anyone would want to remember the Scott era when we were the worst college fbs football program for over a 3 year period.

(With you) how could we forget?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

(With you) how could we forget?

I definitely would not want a cup to remind me of it... Hopefully the next coach takes us back to relevance. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Send all CJS cups to Outlaw for his shrine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Send all CJS cups to Outlaw for his shrine.

I do not reward or praise failure.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Outlaw said:

I do not reward or praise failure.

This means you just need more cups.

Just now, Rocky Style said:

This means you just need more cups.

LOL sadly I cant even use this for target practice. I mean we should contact the medicine man the Joe Maddon used to break the Rays curse and have him burn or use them to break the curse for usf.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I have quite a bit of signed memorabilia from every USF coach except for Jeff Scott.  He is the only USF coach I never got to meet in person.  I think I'm perfectly fine not having anything that he signed. I don't think I have anything that even references him (well, maybe that schedule poster).  Never even got to try a honey chicken biscuit.  I hope to forget this era of USF football, or at least use it as a reference point for the grandkids someday as in "sonny, you don't know what BAD is.  I was a fan during the Jeff Scott era!"

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

6 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I have quite a bit of signed memorabilia from every USF coach except for Jeff Scott.  He is the only USF coach I never got to meet in person.  I think I'm perfectly fine not having anything that he signed. I don't think I have anything that even references him (well, maybe that schedule poster).  Never even got to try a honey chicken biscuit.  I hope to forget this era of USF football, or at least use it as a reference point for the grandkids someday as in "sonny, you don't know what BAD is.  I was a fan during the Jeff Scott era!"

Just realized after reading this that I am in the same boat. Have a football and a hat signed by all except Scott.  Will try to remember to pick up the tradition with the next one. Still have a coozie with Leavitt's signature along with the ball and hat.  Probably got most of them at Mutt's event at Capogna's.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just realized after reading this that I am in the same boat. Have a football and a hat signed by all except Scott.  Will try to remember to pick up the tradition with the next one. Still have a coozie with Leavitt's signature along with the ball and hat.  Probably got most of them at Mutt's event at Capogna's.

I also got all my stuff at the same Capogna's events.  Do you think it's a coincidence that we don't have those anymore...and we are now FBS bottom dwellers?  I'm not sure if there is any correlation, but maybe we should bring those events back.  I can remember when they started they were just a bunch of fans, and then they turned into big events with coaches, cheerleaders, merchandise, etc.  It really looked like Mutt put alot of work into those, and I appreciate the good memories.  I'd love to see that event come back even if it was simple like just a few fans eating pizza, drinking beers and talking Bulls football.