• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So are those CJS cups from RJS collectors items?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

52 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Unfortunately it is looking that no one wants to see Leavitt return. Well at least no one that can make it happen wants to see Leavitt return especially after the lawsuit lol. At least I can continue to keep complaining about USF not hiring Leavitt until we find a coach that can win 6 or more games every season. 2024 will hopefully have that 12 team playoff starting which gives AAC a better chance. We might be seeing UTSA win AAC so I guess I will root for them in the playoffs until USF can join the playoffs soon I hope lol

We have had several coaches that won 6+ games, and if you are talking about every season, even Leavitt did not do that.   At least two other coaches won 10 games in a season; something that St. Leavitt never did.   Even that Holtz New Error beat teams that Leavitt could never beat.

I liked Leavitt back then, but it is time to move on.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,392
  • Days Won:  43

19 hours ago, hightechbull said:

We have had several coaches that won 6+ games, and if you are talking about every season, even Leavitt did not do that.   At least two other coaches won 10 games in a season; something that St. Leavitt never did.   Even that Holtz New Error beat teams that Leavitt could never beat.

I liked Leavitt back then, but it is time to move on.

Hopefully Sanders hires Leavitt as the DC.