• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking News!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

Charlotte was high on Uconn early in the season before we went into that 4 game skid. I would think they would take us because of our reputation of traveling well. I also heard they want Uconn vs BC.

It is all mute however since Uconn can not possibly beat Louisville..... or could they? Game conditions will be worse tha the USF game most likely - thanks to a 7:45 start. What does Louisville have to play for? Uconn just shows up and plays hard and now the have a real good reason to step it up another notch.

The good news for USF I suppose is that Bonislowski will not play Saturday. I also heard Brohm and Bush will not play either. Louisville has a decent backup QB, but has no experience. Uconn's backup QB was playing very well until he broke his wrist. Our 3rd string QB played well for us as well. Bonislowski played horrible against USF so our backup QB has to be an improvement. Bonislowski reinjured his shoulder in the first half of the USF game, but said nothing and gutted it out.

Should be an interesting game ....

DW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

What Bones did for you guys was leadership NO turn overs. Thats something that another QB might not be able to do and TO's are the easiest way to turn a game around and score points.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Moot point....

moot.  

haha, sorry.

sometimes my fingers say the words before my head does.  i guess my fingers are much more use to typing words like mute instead of moot.

i fixed it you for.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

What Bones did for you guys was leadership NO turn overs. Thats something that another QB might not be able to do and TO's are the easiest way to turn a game around and score points.

Good point, but Bonislowski couldn't throw the ball and we couldn't run with it either. Uconn was very fortunate to win that game. Go figure Uconn would win this type of game. So many times we have played well and still lost. We will need to put up more than 7 points. That is all our offense put up and that was on a freak play. I have confidence that Uconn's backup will do just fine. Both Hernandez and Brown play with a lot of composure. Neither trys to do more than they can or force things. Edsall is very good at preparing for a game and does not give his QB's more than they are ready for.

Another good sign for Uconn, our offensive line played much better. Man you guys have some huge lineman on both defense and offense - especially #74 and #75.

DW

DW

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Charlotte was high on Uconn early in the season before we went into that 4 game skid. I would think they would take us because of our reputation of traveling well. I also heard they want Uconn vs BC.

It is all mute however since Uconn can not possibly beat Louisville..... or could they? Game conditions will be worse tha the USF game most likely - thanks to a 7:45 start. What does Louisville have to play for? Uconn just shows up and plays hard and now the have a real good reason to step it up another notch.

The good news for USF I suppose is that Bonislowski will not play Saturday. I also heard Brohm and Bush will not play either. Louisville has a decent backup QB, but has no experience. Uconn's backup QB was playing very well until he broke his wrist. Our 3rd string QB played well for us as well. Bonislowski played horrible against USF so our backup QB has to be an improvement. Bonislowski reinjured his shoulder in the first half of the USF game, but said nothing and gutted it out.

DW

Again, moot people....it's moot.  Not mute.  

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

haha, sorry.

sometimes my fingers say the words before my head does.  i guess my fingers are much more use to typing words like mute instead of moot.

i fixed it you for.

lol, thanks.

I found another one..... ;D

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

Uconn travel well? they must have had at least  7,500 to 10,000 fans at the game Saturday. When USF had the ball the crowd was moot. If we win all of this is mute anyways

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

DW

They absolutely DO NOT want BC.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

UConn would be more deserving as a team because they beat us head to head when we controlled our own destiny and they were basicaly playing for pride.

As fans, if we really wanted a bowl we should have turned out for the Cincinnati game when the Bowl commitee was scouting the crowd. 23K at a home game when the team is rolling was not a strong endorsment of our traveling power. I can see why they would wait for UConn.

The team blew it, the fans blew it and I'll say it again the athletic dept blew it by not creating a stir for that game.

If they were palying for pride how did they get into the bowl mix. oh yeah they are playing to be bowl eligible wich for a lot of fans is a pretty good year. You are correct about the Cincy game that was just as important as the Uconn game we lose that and we would have been in same boat as uconn

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure that our jerkoff fans that started saying they wouldn't support the team anymore or go to the bowl after saturday's loss helps us get a bowl...