• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now, what will it be like...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

beating WVU. The team it seems were concentrating on WVU all this past week. Now they play them Saturday. What will it mean to the team, the fans, and the Big East if we beat them? Sorry! WHEN we beat them. What does everyone think? Let's get over the hump of the UConn loss, and start the positive vibes up again.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I think that WVU is going to be a bit complacent going into this game.  They've already got the BE title and are headed to a BCS bowl, so why should they kill themselves?  I wonder if Rodriguez will pull anyone in order to potentially avoid any injuries...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

I dunno. The problem here is the unknown of how the loss to  Uconn carrys over to play on Saturday. I'm not going to say the team was looking past Uconn...but I can't rule it out either.

It seems to me that - at this point - the win would be the "moral victory" type of win. We lose a game we're s'posed to win, then win a game we should - one would think - lose.

I just don't know how wired-n-inspired the Bulls will be. Hopefully the Uconn loss was not as devistating to the team as it was to us board rats.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Screw West Virginia.

If they come down with their guard down they will lose if our team is ready to play.

The bottom line with the BE is not the BE representative but what that team does in it's BCS game. If  WVU, loses to USF  but beats LSU all is forgiven.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

well considering we havent lost at home i would say we are tied for the best record...

if you are talking about in school history this could also be true.  we had one of the longest home winning streaks in the nation up till 2 years ago

Guest bullistic930
well considering we havent lost at home i would say we are tied for the best record...

if you are talking about in school history this could also be true.  we had one of the longest home winning streaks in the nation up till 2 years ago

Yes, that's what I'm talking about (home record during program history). I heard someone mention USF was pretty high up there...but not sure where. I tried a couple of google searches to no avail.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Here's the 2004 media guide...it's packed with stuff, including the home wins...The 2005 is not online yet..

http://isis.fastmail.usf.edu/usf-athletics/Sports/football/2005/media_guide/2004_fb_mediaguide.pdf

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

WVU is not going to let their guard down. They have plenty to play. They want to get ranked in the TOP 10, so they wont take it easy against USF. Their next game will be a month away, so there is no reason to rest their players. USF needs to stop the run to have a chance IMO.