• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't give up - we are close

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Another point brought up this morning on M&M, was the comparison to U of CF and their focus on infrastructure (e.g., stadium). U of SF is definitely playing catch up, and UCF has had a team long before we did. The bottom line being that it's not like USF is 'on the mend' as we see with UF and FSU. We are still in the building phase. We've still got a long way to go and the IPF is just one of the mile markers. The show this morning wasn't so much about hammering USF, so much as it was a fairly unbiased assessment of where the program is headed and where it is now. 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Another point brought up this morning on M&M, was the comparison to U of CF and their focus on infrastructure (e.g., stadium). U of SF is definitely playing catch up, and UCF has had a team long before we did. The bottom line being that it's not like USF is 'on the mend' as we see with UF and FSU. We are still in the building phase. We've still got a long way to go and the IPF is just one of the mile markers. The show this morning wasn't so much about hammering USF, so much as it was a fairly unbiased assessment of where the program is headed and where it is now. 

I would be shocked if the program goes anywhere under Scott.  Building the ipf is great for the future. He is bringing usf down to fiu level instead of up to ucf,fsu,uf,and miami.  If we can't afford a buyout for a jeff scott then I am not sure we should fund an ocs. I would  like an ocs but do you want jeff scott to be here winning 1 fbs game every 2.5 years until it is complete  because we don't want to buy him out? Or do you prefer to find a guy that can get some wins and improve usf football building momentum  on the field until the ocs is built.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,408
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I would be shocked if the program goes anywhere under Scott.  Building the ipf is great for the future. He is bringing usf down to fiu level instead of up to ucf,fsu,uf,and miami.  If we can't afford a buyout for a jeff scott then I am not sure we should fund an ocs. I would  like an ocs but do you want jeff scott to be here winning 1 fbs game every 2.5 years until it is complete  because we don't want to buy him out? Or do you prefer to find a guy that can get some wins and improve usf football building momentum  on the field until the ocs is built.

record player GIF