• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not a total loss

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

Went to a random bar after the 3rd quarter. Ordered a flight of Old Forester. They didn't have the last one (1920) so she asked me what else I'd like to try. She had a bottle of OF Birthday bourbon on the shelf so I pointed to that. She laughed. But then saw a near empty bottle next to it so she poured it for me. Win!🥃

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Went to a random bar after the 3rd quarter. Ordered a flight of Old Forester. They didn't have the last one (1920) so she asked me what else I'd like to try. She had a bottle of OF Birthday bourbon on the shelf so I pointed to that. She laughed. But then saw a near empty bottle next to it so she poured it for me. Win!🥃

Bad ass!

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm sorry my friend.  A near empty bottle would not be enough to wring a win out of that for me.

Animal House Drinking GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm not sure what any of that means, but it sounds like a good thing for your so Cheers!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Definitely better than the game!

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

49 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

I'm sorry my friend.  A near empty bottle would not be enough to wring a win out of that for me.

Animal House Drinking GIF

A bottle I haven't been able to find in the wild for many years. A couple hundred+ bucks if you could. To get it as part of a$25 flight is a win. Couldn't change the outcome of the game to got to enjoy yourself where and when you can.

• Like 1