• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Coach Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

I think you just cannot look at this and think it needs time. It doesn’t it needs to be changed for the simple fact we are a doormat team. Every single opponent has their best defensive and offensive days vs us. We cannot accept losing like this

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Mango028 said:

I think you just cannot look at this and think it needs time. It doesn’t it needs to be changed for the simple fact we are a doormat team. Every single opponent has their best defensive and offensive days vs us. We cannot accept losing like this

Exactly.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

43 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

When it comes to speaking and engagement, Scott seems like the man. Maybe we should find a better role for him instead of fire him. Not that he has to accept that role.

Im Not No Way GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807

You could almost give a pass if we were good at anything but we are not. Not offense or defense. He has nothing to show for 3 years. The defense has regressed even with all those transfers. 

1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

You could almost give a pass if we were good at anything but we are not. Not offense or defense. He has nothing to show for 3 years. The defense has regressed even with all those transfers. 

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

5 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

To be fair, the offense (once they started running it) looked semi decent - Unfortunately, the game was well over before the offense woke up

I’m wondering if VPMK can somehow negotiate that games start at halftime - we can spot the other team 14 points and might even get to 6 wins in that scenario :roflmao:

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807

5 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

To be fair, the offense (once they started running it) looked semi decent - Unfortunately, the game was well over before the offense woke up

I’m wondering if VPMK can somehow negotiate that games start at halftime - we can spot the other team 14 points and might even get to 6 wins in that scenario :roflmao:

I just want it to be fun again. I would just settle for competitive.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bullrush33 said:

I just want it to be fun again. I would just settle for competitive.

Ugh... this. I will suffer as a fan but it is **** tough being a fan in orlando.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

57 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Do you not understand I do not know Timmy is a better qb or not but the stats and turnovers from Gerry B. have cost us drives in key situations. He had his best game today here and the best passing game under Jeff Scott. He had 3 TDs passing, 6 interceptions, 3 fumbles, and 2 rushing tds. He is in the negative in turnover to TD ratio. That is never a good sign especially in college football.  Timmy was a true freshmen with upside and GB is a seasoned 5th year college player. He played great today minus the fumble when the game was still in striking distance.  GB has more talent than Timmy right now but the production is not there so far. Jeff Scott is the worse coach in FBS history. I am still waiting for someone to find another FBs coach in modern football worse than 1-22 in FBS football.  The teams are still not prepared to play in year 3 at the start of each game minus the UF game. The defense is worse, the offense still only scores when the game is out of reach, we turn over the ball at alarming rates, the coaching calls are bad, the game management is bad, the recruiting is bad, and the product is just not fun and embarrassing to watch at this point. We are all here watching waiting for a turnaround or any sign of hope and it just isn't there.  The best passing  qb under Jeff Scott was McCloud in year one and he had less time with Scot than any other USF QBS that started a game. We heard the covid excuse for two years and here we are still losing and failing to keep games competitive.  I love USF football but this is just not unacceptable in year 3. Something is not right with this team under Jeff Scott. ADMK needs to act quick before we lose the few talented players like Battie,Weaver, and Horn on offense we have left.

Weiss Jr is looking great at Ole Miss. That tells me it is Scott and not Weiss Jr for the last two years.

You're a spinning, rambling machine ... GB > Timmy ... end of story/

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254

This is done. Anyone arguing anything else isn’t looking.  He should be fired.  Talking around it in circles is losers fodder.  Fire Scott now. 

Edited by dclenden