• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who gets fired first - Coach Gregory or Coach Scott?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Rabble rousing.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Brad said:

No offense, but I just don’t see the sense or thought in asking that kind of question.  Humor? Cynicism? 

Come on Brad, be honest.  When the extensions were announced was your first reaction relief that USF locked these guys in before someone else could lure them away or did you think WTF like most of the people that have posted on here?

And now that we have the results that we have (records, transfers in and out, high quality new recruits or lack thereof, etc) are you glad we locked them in or is getting time to make splash?

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Rabble rousing.

And I say it is simply recognizing that we are on the wrong path and it’s time to make a change or would you prefer to stay the course until USF hits the iceberg?  We know happens after that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Continue.  Getting to the point by providing your opinion works perfectly in most any discussion.  It's the topic title that seemed less sincere in inquiring about how people feel about the extensions (again).  

Just now, Brad said:

Continue.  Getting to the point by providing your opinion works perfectly in most any discussion.  It's the topic title that seemed less sincere in inquiring about how people feel about the extensions (again).  

Like the ghost of Christmas Present said:  Sometimes you have to slap them in the face to get their attention.  How can you argue with a ghost?

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Will Michael Kelly be responsible enough to admit that BOTH of his hires has been dismal failures and have the guts enough fire them? Based on the unwarranted extensions to both, it seems unlikely. He probably will hitch his wagon to failure rather than admit his mistakes.

I'm still hoping Weatherford and the BOT realize the issues regarding both these coaches and the administrator who paid them millions to fail.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

5 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

To clarify - this group or twitter or whatever being LOUD does not solve a single problem. And no it doesn’t make you a better fan or show you care about your team.

I agree with what you are saying but it shouldn't cause a problem either.  People are allowed to express their opinions as fans and paying customers.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, BullShirt said:

And I say it is simply recognizing that we are on the wrong path and it’s time to make a change or would you prefer to stay the course until USF hits the iceberg?  We know happens after that.

The basketball season hasn't even started yet. This is a dumb thread ......... rabble rousing indeed, at its finest.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

CJS would not be let go until the day after the UCF game.  CBG could be gone by the new year if he goes 5-8 or worse in OOC.

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

It is trolling, but it is the internet after all hehe...