• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GOAL LINE CALLS BLOW GAME AT END!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

WHY DO WE GOTTA RUSH TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE ON 3rd AND 1 FROM GOAL LINE. WE HAVE THE # 6 rusher IN NATION YDS/GM AVG. TAKE YOUR TIME AND GIVE IT TO WHAT GOT U THERE HALL. AND THEN KICK THE FG ON 4th and go down 2 pts! INSTEAD WE CALL A GIMMICK PLAY WITH COURTNEY DENSON OF ALL PEOPLE. THAT SERIES COST US GAME. YES WE PLAYED TERRIBLE MOST IF NOT WHOLE GAME BUT THAT COST US GAME!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

agree totally

Its unfortunate cuz I thought this year was best chance. C4 needs to play last two games and hope we can go out with bang for hope for next year. Julmiste cannot remain in if he does i dont know what to say. And playcalling needs to be dealt with either OC or HC i dunno.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

That play pissed the hell outta me.  I think I slammed something on the floor!  When I saw it was Denson it all made sense... ugh, I feel sick because of this loss!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  67

If you were all ready committed to 4 downs (which I don't agree with) why hurry up. Take your time and run the best play. Instead we shoot ourselves and then run the wost play we could have. Reminds me of the play Zook ran for the reptiles in the Outback bowl to lose against Mich. I'm not saying CJL is Zook but that play is one you would not expect from CJL.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Why tried gimmick on 3rd and goal from the 1 and we confused ourselves, not UConn. HORRIBLE playcall! We have Hall, take your time and run a legit play. We had the game in our hands and we blew it. Too bad PJ didn't get in on the scrable on 2nd down.

Too bad Amarri didnt take punt in to endzone wouldve saved the coaches from more bonehead calls.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

He would have if he didn't outrun his blockers and get tackled by the punter....but that's not on him. That was one hell of a return he made. He put us in the position to score from the redzone. I bet that poor kid will be reliving his final moves on that return over and over in his head. He could have been the man again.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Too bad Amarri didnt take punt in to endzone wouldve saved the coaches from more bonehead calls.

I was screaming at the tv for Amari to get in the endzone.  Deep down I knew we were not going to convert there.

Yea definitely not blaming him just sayin a what if. Heck of a return and he set us up!