• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

Hey guys - I don't believe a thread has been posted for this yet. If so, please feel free to merge. I've been trying to get a hold of UF P&T about parking for weeks, just now hearing back. For Tailgating - There are two lots on campus that are free, first come first serve parking. They both start at 6pm on Friday night. Allowing a mix of RVs and cars. Image attached. They are both identified with the red circles in the map attached. The one furthest west is Park & Ride 2 lot. This one is behind the Hilton Conference Center and has a $10 per person shuttle running next to it. Shuttle is marked in orange. 

The red circle to the right more inside campus is in the athletic district, next to Maguire village and University village south. This can be found on Bledsoe Drive, right across the street from this address 1441 Bledsoe Dr, Gainesville, FL 32608. This one is similar to our tailgating lot when we play in Oviedo, distance wise but the lot is a little larger. We have a group of about 30 Bulls going and a couple RVs. We'll be staying in this one most likely, getting up there a little before 6 on Friday for staging. If anyone else is travelling with an RV or wants to come build this up as a USF lot let us know and start advertising it.

I think if we need overflow that's when we can push people into the Park and Ride 2 Lot then they can walk over. If anyone has questions let me know, look forward to to seeing everyone out there!!

UF Parking.png

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Awesome!! We're also planning a USF fan group lot. We're in talks to rent out a lot that is right next to the stadium. Since your lot is out by the RVs, you'll be taking the shuttle in ahead of game time, and you'll be saving a ton of money since it is free to park out there. If you're interested, find us on your way to the stadium and stop by! Not posting the address yet because it isn't finalized, but we're looking at a 30-car lot right across University. Will post address here at TBP when it's known, as well as in our FB even group here: 

302152545_10113625378459191_484907707077

This will be the event page for the USF fan tailgate lot for the game in Gainesville. Stay tuned here for details as they emerge! Location: Lot TBD. We're going up a week early...

• Like 3

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Awesome!! We're also planning a USF fan group lot. We're in talks to rent out a lot that is right next to the stadium. Since your lot is out by the RVs, you'll be taking the shuttle in ahead of game time, and you'll be saving a ton of money since it is free to park out there. If you're interested, find us on your way to the stadium and stop by! Not posting the address yet because it isn't finalized, but we're looking at a 30-car lot right across University. Will post address here at TBP when it's known, as well as in our FB even group here: 

302152545_10113625378459191_484907707077

This will be the event page for the USF fan tailgate lot for the game in Gainesville. Stay tuned here for details as they emerge! Location: Lot TBD. We're going up a week early...

Sounds good! If you get any overflow let people know our lot is open to RVs and cars so they're free to join our lot as well once yours is filled. Before the game we'll try and walk by as we get to the stadium

If your lot can fit a couple RVs and allow overnight I'd consider moving closer with you guys too :) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all! So, we scoped out the lot. It’s huge and can fit the 52+ spots we need. HOWEVER the owner will not let us pay to reserve in advance. It’s $60 a spot, +$60 for a tent if you’re bringing one. We’re getting there at 9am when it opens. The earlier you arrive, the better the spots. For all of us to be in a group the earlier you get here the better. We’d suggest aiming for before 2pm, ideally before noon. However, this lot does not sell out until around 4pm for a 7pm game. There will be plenty of room for everyone, and there is a port-a-potty on the lot. This lot fits our needs the best even though we can't reserve in advance so we're giving everyone a week notice 🤘 

Lot Address: 305 NW 20th St, Gainesville FL 32603

IF you would like to guarantee a parking spot in advance, we are also reserving spots at a house at 112 NW 19th St, Gainesville FL 32603, also $60/spot. No room for tents, just parking. This is for folks who want to reserve a spot and walk a block to our tailgate lot (or are joining later and want to ensure close parking). It is a block walk to the stadium. Only way to be assured a spot is to tweet @DaniKara or let us know on the Facebook event page and Venmo to Dani (who is paying the owner for all spots directly).

Edited by FazaUSF
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I’m glad the game is at 7 so we have more time to tailgate 

14 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Hey y’all! So, we scoped out the lot. It’s huge and can fit the 52+ spots we need. HOWEVER the owner will not let us pay to reserve in advance. It’s $60 a spot, +60 for a tent if you’re bringing one. We’re getting there at 9am when it opens. The earlier you arrive, the better the spots. For all of us to be in a group the earlier you get here the better. We’d suggest aiming for before 2pm, ideally before noon. However, his lot does not sell out until around 4pm for a 7pm game. There will be plenty of room for everyone, and there is a port-a-potty on the lot. If you're arriving later than 4pm, there are lots of other lots nearby, but they may also be filled. This lot fits our needs the best even though we can't reserve in advance so we're giving everyone a week notice 🤘 We look forward to seeing y’all next weekend!

Lot Address: 305 NW 20th St, Gainesville FL 32603

IMG-20220910-WA0000.jpg.034e38327e43e308d3350da95004541b.jpgIMG-20220910-WA0001.jpg.64d72f2e658447e9c3c009e73820a15f.jpg

Again the FB event page we are mainly updating the most quickly is at:

306321688_10113657354748451_370461248551

The Official Unofficial USF fan tailgate spot for the game in...

O

Edited by FazaUSF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Florida's Game Day Guide:

stadiumfireworks_151128_5223001_AliDarvi

Football Game Day Guide

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Can't make tomorrow.  Will someone be posting pics here all day?  Would really appreciate it.

Have fun and GO BULLS!