• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something is happening Wednesday!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can agree with that. We all need to mix it up. But at the same time posting the same diatribe works both ways don’t you think? I mean going on and on about this is going to be a great year gets a bit redundant as well and I would submit that statically it’s more than unlikely to happen (talking about 8/12 wins). 

I guess it all depends on where you want to spend your energy. Live in the doom and gloom past or try to see the brighter side of the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, Brad said:

So?  I took the under on 4.5 wins.  That doesn't mean I need to cheer for it along with pessimism and criticism of those that have more optimistic thoughts?  Why worry about other people having more positive beliefs, ideas?  They're adults.  Why ground them in your reality?  Don't we hope they're right?  Isn't it nice to think about?  I hope they're right.  And I hope their positive energy is rewarded. 

Fair enough I’ll back away and ignore the dribble. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Obsessed with what? I go to other teams boards to simply see what they say or news about their players. I like to know who our competition is on the field. It's a thread they have that I've noticed they started when many USF fans had a breakdown after UCF getting invited to the Big 12. And know you know my friend...and knowing is half the battle according to GI Joe. 

Well, that is ok.  I have not gone into the evil dumbgeon since the days we had our own dumbgeon for the bemused miscreants who would darken our door.  

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I guess it all depends on where you want to spend your energy. Live in the doom and gloom past or try to see the brighter side of the situation.

I really don’t see what the big issue with just looking at the team based on facts and reality. I applaud those that can do the rah rah on this board. But I just can’t think in those terms. 

1 minute ago, Mission9 said:

Well, that is ok.  I have not gone into the evil dumbgeon since the days we had our own dumbgeon for the bemused miscreants who would darken our door.  

Did you just go Dungeons and Dragons on this thread? 😂

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

41 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Are you suggesting that Scott all of a sudden (in one year) got more intelligent as a head coach (and even he has stated he has made mistakes and the transition has been difficult for him)?

Intelligent people learn from their mistakes.

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Liberty had a QB that transferred to that school last year. I am not sure what the reason, but he ended up being picked #11 in the draft. Who is say anybody is just believing in faith? Have you watched all of the highlights of the current players?  Done any research on their conditioning in the offseason? Have you analyzed each game and went through the errors that were made that can easily be fixed? Once again we have a NEW OC, and a NEW DC. That was our biggest complaints last year right? We ALL hated the OC (Weis) and DC (4got his sorry a$$ name). And they are BOTH gone. So you know what? We replaced the 2 biggest weak links on our team. Once again your views are not more valid than my views. If you want to think we will have a 5-6 win season then go ahead, but don't turn your nose up at me or anybody else for being more positive. I've done waaaaaaay more research into our CURRENT team than you have. If you want to be stuck on sad then all power to you, but don't sit here feeling that you are not in fantasy land. You are just in a darker fantasy land than where I'm at. 

Ok sounds good…Brad has asked me to back away. Good luck with all of that. Looking forward to the season and hoping we can get back to bowling. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Did you just go Dungeons and Dragons on this thread? 😂

Be glad you never saw that board, if that is the case. I did not know the fans of a winless team could be so cocky.

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Intelligent people learn from their mistakes.

We are about to find out if he has that attribute. Here is hoping he does. 🤘

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

You said it right there. It's your choice. If you want to be a "Doom&Gloomer" then go ahead. But don't be mad at others for being positive. I never understood people who get mad at positive fans. Let them be "delusional" if that's how you feel.