• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Coach Scott Thread (All CJS, All the Time)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

CJS will be fine as well as this program he is trying dig out of a pile of ****.  Some of yall think you can turn a turd into wine overnight.

Dude is doing good things with these kids. If you are still mad, you need to find the VPMK thread and be mad at that dude.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

. . .  If you are still mad, you need to find the VPMK thread and be mad at that dude.

If football and men’s basketball crap the bed this year, then there will be plenty of rage directed at VPMK

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Are we seriously confused about how a thread asking lovers of winning to name people that could do a better job than the person doing the worst anyone has ever done here and pretty close to the worst in college football history could conceivably lead to a discussion about how objectively most anyone could do a better job? Especially when the question is asked by a person that was actually miserable and complaining the entire time we were actually winning? Grab a phone book and point to a name at random and they have a greater probability of doing better than what is going on here than failing more and that’s with full knowledge that anyone in a phone book is likely to be dead. One game in two years that’s the only risk of a loss by simply putting x in place of CJS and there are almost 20 opportunities to accidentally win one. He is consistently listed at the bottom of any coaching rankings by anyone taking a national look at it, there maybe some bias to it but being in that range is because that’s what he has earned by his efforts, his recruiting, his hires, his decisions and the culture of losing he is perfecting and instilling.  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

CJS will be fine as well as this program he is trying dig out of a pile of ****.  Some of yall think you can turn a turd into wine overnight.

Dude is doing good things with these kids. If you are still mad, you need to find the VPMK thread and be mad at that dude.

The only good thing is winning, if the good things lead to more losing they are actually bad things. He read hands are made for hugging one too many times and sometimes winning takes people not only receiving a juice box and snack cake but also fearing that a chair is going to come flying at your head at any moment. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

If football and men’s basketball crap the bed this year, then there will be plenty of rage directed at VPMK

At some point if a tree produces oranges year after year you have to accept that it’s an orange tree even if it continually claims with more fertilizer, water and time it will produce apples. I think four years is probably fair enough time for the Apple tree to produce some indication that it’s capable of producing something other than oranges and stop blaming everything else for the fact it’s incapable of being anything other than what it was born to be.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

I think people forget that there hasn't been any major investments in the football program for more than a decade. We are in this position because of neglect. 

• Upvote 3
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

1 minute ago, Bull Nut said:

I think people forget that there hasn't been any major investments in the football program for more than a decade. We are in this position because of neglect. 

Solid gold.  Neglect in many ways.  

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

55 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At some point if a tree produces oranges year after year you have to accept that it’s an orange tree even if it continually claims with more fertilizer, water and time it will produce apples. I think four years is probably fair enough time for the Apple tree to produce some indication that it’s capable of producing something other than oranges and stop blaming everything else for the fact it’s incapable of being anything other than what it was born to be.

Is this a dig at CJS, CBG, VPMK or all three?

I want to make sure I am following the flow of the thread, so that I can stay on-topic😀

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

22 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

24 minutes ago, Brad said:

Solid gold.  Neglect in many ways.  

Including from the fanbase ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I think four years is probably fair enough time for the Apple tree to produce some indication that it’s capable of producing something other than oranges

So finally you've come around to the realization that 2023 should be the measuring point for CJS .....