• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Softball Tournament: Tallahassee Regional

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,350
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

If she wasn't injured. 

It's insane to want one of the most successful coaches in our school's history to "move on" because we get run by the number 2 team in the country.  I don't care if she is injured or not ... he knows what he is doing

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

Hill getting locked in. Need the offense to help her out here 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

7 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

It's insane to want one of the most successful coaches in our school's history to "move on" because we get run by the number 2 team in the country.  I don't care if she is injured or not ... he knows what he is doing

It was said in the 1st inn. The comment had nothing to do with losing the game. Most of the comment was made out of frustration cuz we know there is no chance to beat FSU without Corrick.. But I still stand by if she wasn't injured it would have been the worst decision ever. 

Every announcer today has been saying the same thing. So I wasn't too far off.

But it's all a moot point now seeing that we know she is injured.

Moving on.

6 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

It was said in the 1st inn. The comment had nothing to do with losing the game. Most of the comment was made out of frustration cuz we know there is no chance to beat FSU without Corrick.. But I still stand by if she wasn't injured it would have been the worst decision ever. 

Every announcer today has been saying the same thing. So I wasn't too far off.

But it's all a moot point now seeing that we know she is injured.

Moving on.

They were down 7-0 in the first inning.    The announcers said Ericksen should "move on" because Corrick didn't start the FSU game?   

I think we found out this weekend that Corrick was our backbone because the bats are missing in action 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

1 hour ago, olafberserker said:

They were down 7-0 in the first inning.    The announcers said Ericksen should "move on" because Corrick didn't start the FSU game?   

No. They said it was the dumbest decision. Maybe your feed didn't ever come up but that's all they talked about for the first 2 inn this game 

That was of course until we all found out she was injured.

29 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

No. They said it was the dumbest decision. Maybe your feed didn't ever come up but that's all they talked about for the first 2 inn this game 

That was of course until we all found out she was injured.

The announcers can be added to the list of people that should just watch the games and let Ericksen do the coaching

• Upvote 2

Went to bed in the 4th inning so just saw the results. Curious to see what this program will look like with no Corrick next season. 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What could have been... unfortunate seeing Corrick fighting back issues. They'll never go away once you get them - and she obviously has them. Great seeing her taking MSU 1, 2, 3 in her final inning representing the Green and Gold. Knowing MSU took out FSU makes you wonder what our chances would have been had Corrick been healthy. Yes, our bats were lacking (as they always have), however she's dominated enough to wonder if she could have gotten us over the hump in this regional and then against Arizona in the Super Regional (we would have been favored IMO). It'll be interesting to see if she wins POY this year. Granted Alo broke the all-time HR record for college softball, however she's only a DH and Corrick is among the three finalist getting consideration for POY. I think her performance against MSU only adds to her lore and will make the voters for the POY award seriously consider her.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Corrick is great and the Team did great. I'm hoping before my lights go out-USF will have dominate teams in all sports and walk off with many a championship............wish they would hurry

• Like 1