• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Houston Cougars - ESPN+

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Well there are about 3-4 that really for their own good and USF’s should look at the Portal option. Now there are others that should stay and be the building block for the program and if Gregory can’t keep them, then it’s just another sign that the extension was a bad decision as most on this board feel it was.

Very astute and I was thinking the same thing.  You will never hit on 100% of these transfers, if you can hit on close to 1/2 and score a surprise or two then you did well.  I didn’t bother watching the game either after The scratches, had a slim chance with them and none without them.  I am interested in Saturday’s game as long as we we don’t lose to covid.  I really am not wanting to politicize but serious question, are these guys vaccinated and tested positive without symptoms or non vaccinated?  Does it matter or are we just simply testing everyone and scratching these guys regardless if they are showing signs of illness or vaccination status. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Very astute and I was thinking the same thing.  You will never hit on 100% of these transfers, if you can hit on close to 1/2 and score a surprise or two then you did well.  I didn’t bother watching the game either after The scratches, had a slim chance with them and none without them.  I am interested in Saturday’s game as long as we we don’t lose to covid.  I really am not wanting to politicize but serious question, are these guys vaccinated and tested positive without symptoms or non vaccinated?  Does it matter or are we just simply testing everyone and scratching these guys regardless if they are showing signs of illness or vaccination status. 

All schools are sitting guys if they test positive regardless if they have symptoms or not or if they have been vaccinated or not. It's not just usf its everybody

Just now, bullsfan27 said:

All schools are sitting guys if they test positive regardless if they have symptoms or not or if they have been vaccinated or not. It's not just usf its everybody

I wasn’t saying we were any different, just couldn’t figure out why so many guys are unavailable.  This really has jacked up the MBB season, just surprised no major covid absences in the football playoffs recently.  You would think more would have been unavailable in the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Only other question if anyone knows, is this the school’s or the NCAA discretion on how often and who they test.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I wasn’t saying we were any different, just couldn’t figure out why so many guys are unavailable.  This really has jacked up the MBB season, just surprised no major covid absences in the football playoffs recently.  You would think more would have been unavailable in the playoffs.

The CFP boys in charge were not going to let anything F with the Playoff ratings from some silly thing called Covid positive players.....just my conspiracy theory of course.  

If the same thing happens in the BB NCAA tourney where all players play, then we will know the answer to that.