• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I’ve made a comprehensive list of everyone I think should be retained in athletics…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

46 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So you think the answer is firing everybody and that will solve everything ...... yeah, that's an awesome point, loaded with merit.

Almost as much merit as believing this group as former can somehow find success for our university 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, puc86 said:

Just slightly less than the number that finished with two wins coming off of one win, it’s one thing not to win it all but we don’t seem capable of winning at all. No one expected CJS to be winning championships at this point but he should be managing to be competitive in the AAC.

The number of losers, non championship winners, far outweighs the number of winners. Let's play with numbers some more.  

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

The number of losers, non championship winners, far outweighs the number of winners. Let's play with numbers some more.  

The number of teams that faired as poorly as us can be counted on two hands, the number of teams that are in our realm for the two seasons CJS has been here you don’t even need one full hand to count. The average for everyone is .500 the average for CJS is .142 so if you take all of the losers and find out who they lose to it’s us. The problem isn’t that we are going through growing pains and not at the very top of everything it’s that we have not grown at all and are at the very bottom. CCS would have been fired, and was fired, for doing half as poorly as CJS who has consistently ranked among the worst at every measurable of his job.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

Just slightly less than the number that finished with two wins coming off of one win, it’s one thing not to win it all but we don’t seem capable of winning at all. No one expected CJS to be winning championships at this point but he should be managing to be competitive in the AAC.

Getting embarrassed by Tulane when you are favored for one of the few times was the season low point. How did he take him so long to realize that "Spencer" was holding back the defense. Who would have thought 4 man rushes and blitzing with an extra db or lb would put some pressure on the QB . How is the offense just as offensive as it was under Bell and Gilbert ? We have this amazing Co-OC from Clemson winning multiple national championships and Baby Weiss running the offense? Is CJS not able to figure out what is needed to create a successful offense after being at Clemson for a few years or are the players holding him back? I do not understand how are trying to run another pro-style offense when it has never been remotely successful here. The recruiting is lackluster and so has the player development. The only actual positive I see is he is getting the AD and USF to support the athletics financially with the IPF, facilities, and the rumored OCS. 

19 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Getting embarrassed by Tulane when you are favored for one of the few times was the season low point. How did he take him so long to realize that "Spencer" was holding back the defense. Who would have thought 4 man rushes and blitzing with an extra db or lb would put some pressure on the QB . How is the offense just as offensive as it was under Bell and Gilbert ? We have this amazing Co-OC from Clemson winning multiple national championships and Baby Weiss running the offense? Is CJS not able to figure out what is needed to create a successful offense after being at Clemson for a few years or are the players holding him back? I do not understand how are trying to run another pro-style offense when it has never been remotely successful here. The recruiting is lackluster and so has the player development. The only actual positive I see is he is getting the AD and USF to support the athletics financially with the IPF, facilities, and the rumored OCS. 

We shall see, just win occasionally it’s so easy even most of the AAC is able to do it 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

41 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Getting embarrassed by Tulane when you are favored for one of the few times was the season low point.

We were not favored over Tulane so back that out of your analysis.  

1 minute ago, Brad said:

We were not favored over Tulane so back that out of your analysis.  

I’m not sure that bodes any better for analysis 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

The number of teams that faired as poorly as us can be counted on two hands, the number of teams that are in our realm for the two seasons CJS has been here you don’t even need one full hand to count. The average for everyone is .500 the average for CJS is .142 so if you take all of the losers and find out who they lose to it’s us. The problem isn’t that we are going through growing pains and not at the very top of everything it’s that we have not grown at all and are at the very bottom. CCS would have been fired, and was fired, for doing half as poorly as CJS who has consistently ranked among the worst at every measurable of his job.

If you don't win the natty then what are you playing for?  Freakin Ohio State losing a rivalry game. Bums.

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If you don't win the natty then what are you playing for?  Freakin Ohio State losing a rivalry game. Bums.

Each game is with winning in and of itself. National championships aren’t happening and I can’t think of anything I would value less than an aac championship. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not sure that bodes any better for analysis 

Yeah but it’s hard to read such flotsam when there is an incorrect statement. I have to stop there.  Helping him improve his craft.

• Haha 1