• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket renewal email

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Just sent out. Ticket prices stay locked in for the next 2 seasons. We have Bama in 2 years. First 200 to renew get a jersey. I called my rep and was the first renewal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Just sent out. Ticket prices stay locked in for the next 2 seasons. We have Bama in 2 years. First 200 to renew get a jersey. I called my rep and was the first renewal.

If prices had gone down instead of staying the same , I would have considered it.  Alabama is going to absolutely annihliate this team in 2023, I don't need to be at the stadium to see that.  But as I have stated in other threads, the Cincinnati game on 11/12 is my last as a season ticket holder.  I may hit up random home games here and there, but for the first time since 2000, I will not be a season ticket holder.  Kind of weird to think about, but I am using the money i am saving to go out to Las Vegas more for Raiders home games.

Edited by USFRaider
  • Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,494
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I received the renewal email, but it didn't mention the jersey to the first 200 to renew.  I must be the bottom tier of season ticket holders.

6 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

If prices had gone down instead of staying the same , I would have considered it.  Alabama is going to absolutely annihliate this team in 2023, I don't need to be at the stadium to see that.  But as I have stated in other threads, the Cincinnati game on 11/12 is my last as a season ticket holder.  I may hit up random home games here and there, but for the first time since 2000, I will not be a season ticket holder.  Kind of weird to think about, but I am using the money i am saving to go out to Las Vegas more for Raiders home games.

For me my 3 tixs cost $312. I spend that on a date night with my wife. Team sucks but it is a great value. Sold my UF tixs this year for $800 while the market was hot, bought some uperdeck tixs for $125  (total for 3) day of the game. Am way up for this year. Team stinks but hopefully they improve some. 

I will say USF basketball is a better investment and the games are much more fun. 

I understand people leaving as the product has been awful for a long time.

Edited by flsportsfan83

3 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I received the renewal email, but it didn't mention the jersey to the first 200 to renew.  I must be the bottom tier of season ticket holders.

look at the flyer with Jeff Scott on it in the email. It is on there. Was hard to see but I zoomed in.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

For me my 3 tixs cost $312. I spend that on a date night with my wife. Team sucks but it is a great value. Sold my UF tixs this year for $800 while the market was hot, bought some uperdeck tixs for $125  (total for 3) day of the game. Am way up for this year. Team stinks but hopefully they improve some. 

I will say USF basketball is a better investment and the games are much more fun. 

I want to go on a date night with you and your wife!!! 

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

My two tickets cost $1075.  No way in hell I am paying that price for a garbage product in a minor league conference.  I am applying that money towards Raiders tickets in 2022 and beyond.  If the prices lower and the team gets better and by some miracle we do go P5 someday, I will be back.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mj796 said:

I want to go on a date night with you and your wife!!! 

$300 does not go far anymore. LOL

This weekend 

$100 babysitter

$90 Carbbas

$50- 2 tixs to Sidesplitters

$40- Drinks at Sidesplitters

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

USF.jpg