• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It’s cyclical

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

It’s because I haven’t been posting since I have really nothing positive to say about pretty much any topic going on and I don’t think that’s healthy or valuable to improving things. This however is one of my 5 favorite talking points and I was called out by name so I probably went at it a little hard but it’s the only speed I know and I had a lot bottled up given our week.

Now don't take my comment as a criticism. I was pleasantly surprised at the "brevity" in light of the circumstances you pointed out ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Remember that didn't start to reveal itself until the Syracuse game after the players came up with a strategy in a player dinner.  Until that point it was a hopeless stink fest.  So we may not be there yet :D

I disagree, Marlon picked up 275 yds against WCU in his first game as a true freshman and we knew we had something special. The guys we got were legit and ready to play, our recruiting classes under CJS have not been impressive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Remember that didn't start to reveal itself until the Syracuse game after the players came up with a strategy in a player dinner.

And don't forget the offense that Harlan drew up on a napkin and gave to Willie ....