• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  3,001
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Agreed, this at least gives a chance to move up, status quote we are dead man walking .

We are still in the AAC after what 11 years?  Been considered for the B12 a couple of times and passed over.  I'll try not to be apathetic and punitive about that.  Is this a domino moment?  domino GIF

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I never said they cared but I simply think they have overestimated the following of the SEC/Big 10.  I already watch the NFL on Sunday, Saturday I follow my team and a couple teams I am connected to regionally.  I won’t stream Alabama/Georgia/Michigan/Ohio State, not because I am butt hurt but because it doesn’t interest me, and I am not alone.  In the end it is still a free country so they can do what they want, not going to really bother me one way or the other. 

I don't think they have overestimated anything. I don't think they care if you and I aren't interested.

they will take the current fans they have and suck every last dollar they can out of them and they don't want to have to share any.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I don't think they have overestimated anything. I don't think they care if you and I aren't interested.

they will take the current fans they have and suck every last dollar they can out of them and they don't want to have to share any.

I still see this going the way of boxing, eventually you hit the point of diminishing returns and the sport becomes increasingly irrelevant.  But to win this argument I care less about them then they do about me.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

But to win this argument I care less about them then they do about me.

I don’t think so, Tim. Seriously doubt they’re talking about you. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You would be surprised Trips, I am more important than you think, however thanks for piling on, can always count on you kick some sand in my face. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, Bull94 said:

I’m not interested in the P2 either unless USF becomes part of it. I will be interested in the majority of college football which is outside the P2 lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

But where does this thread rank is what i want to know? Is it in the P2 of realignment threads? All i know is this thread will probably still be going even if CFB dissappeared entirely.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You would be surprised Trips, I am more important than you think, however thanks for piling on, can always count on you kick some sand in my face. 

I only kick sand in the face of those that can take it .... what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Sk00b said:

But where does this thread rank is what i want to know? Is it in the P2 of realignment threads? All i know is this thread will probably still be going even if CFB dissappeared entirely.

Hell yeah lol. It has definitely been one of the more entertaining ones imo. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,492
  • Days Won:  0

IMO the whole CF landscape should be burned to the ground and reformed with 4 main regional conferences and a relegation/promotion model to and from a lesser league a la soccer. I think that would make everyone happy, except for maybe teams like FSU that periodically have some really bad down years.

• Upvote 2