• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

27 minutes ago, hm101 said:

We're already on the higher end iof the "g5" revenue curve, and the stadium will enhance that. If we can juice up the revenue via the stadium (concessions, parking, other events) and boost fundraising, could we make it?

No.  

We have a chance on the field, not in the bank account. 

I can only think the NCAA boobs are just awaiting their roles with the SEC, Big Ten and/or ESPN. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

And I doubt they beat anyone in top 10 without their star QB

You sure about that?! They all struggled against far inferior opponents.

FB_IMG_1701817352531.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Ten Toed Sloth said:

You sure about that?! They all struggled against far inferior opponents.

FB_IMG_1701817352531.jpg

FSU struggled too against BC… And that was with their star QB. Remove that star QB and I don’t see FSU in top 5 to be honest

6B3FB138-0B15-48BB-BBD9-236400D404BA.png

D64F75A8-77D0-4041-B8D2-7766454DF997.png

7502802B-8D8E-4317-88B8-28EABDFBFE6C.png

Edited by Bull Matrix

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

FSU struggled too against BC… And that was with their star QB. Remove that star QB and I don’t see FSU in top 5 to be honest

6B3FB138-0B15-48BB-BBD9-236400D404BA.png

D64F75A8-77D0-4041-B8D2-7766454DF997.png

7502802B-8D8E-4317-88B8-28EABDFBFE6C.png

Math What GIF by Riki Barker

I can’t keep up with SEC math. Bama and FSU have a common opponent in LSU. FSU beat LSU by a wider margin than Bama, but LSU beat UF by a wider margin than FSU. Therefore Bama gets the quality victory, but FSU get penalized because they only beat Louisville by 10. But USF played Bama closer than LSU and we beat Charlotte by a wider margin than UF did, so by way of SEC math we should be at least in 4th place in the SEC right now.

boom

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

3 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I can’t keep up with SEC math. Bama and FSU have a common opponent in LSU. FSU beat LSU by a wider margin than Bama, but LSU beat UF by a wider margin than FSU. Therefore Bama gets the quality victory, but FSU get penalized because they only beat Louisville by 10. But USF played Bama closer than LSU and we beat Charlotte by a wider margin than UF did, so by way of SEC math we should be at least in 4th place in the SEC right now.

boom

Lol hell yeah. Don’t forget Kentucky beat Louisville while Bama slaughtered UK. FSU without their star QB struggled to put points up against Louisville. So that pretty much sold me on that FSU was not going to get invited to the 4 team playoff. Makes perfect sense…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Lol hell yeah. Don’t forget Kentucky beat Louisville while Bama slaughtered UK. FSU without their star QB struggled to put points up against Louisville. So that pretty much sold me on that FSU was not going to get invited to the 4 team playoff. Makes perfect sense…

FSU put up 16 points against the #21 defense (Louisville) and Bama put up 17 points against the #124 defense, both without their starting QB. Who's better?! We can go round and round all night! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ten Toed Sloth said:

FSU put up 16 points against the #21 defense (Louisville) and Bama put up 17 points against the #124 defense, both without their starting QB. Who's better?! We can go round and round all night! 

You must be a FSU fan.  I guess the point is why are we now hearing about as team getting snubbed when the G5 have been getting screwed ever since the P5 was created. I’m glad Bama got in over FSU. And I don’t like Bama because they win too much. I’m gonna pull for Bama to win the whole thing as that will make USF’s game against them look better. Also it will be nice to see USF knock off the 2023 national champs next season. You see I put USF 1st ahead of all teams. To hell with the rest of them lol. I will be shocked if FSU keeps their game against UGA close. They want to cry then they should go out and make a statement against UGA like Bama did last weekend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

boom

I'll take last place in the sec over being in the top half of the AAC anyday. Does vandy need an aau rival?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I'll take last place in the sec over being in the top half of the AAC anyday. Does vandy need an aau rival?

A full stadium atmosphere and the annual chance to upset UF? Sign me up 

• Upvote 1