• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

3 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

^ above X continues with this...

I hate this, I don't mind going to a rebuilt PAC, but it needs to have balance between East or West ..... we would be like Stanford and Cal in the ACC. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I hate this, I don't mind going to a rebuilt PAC, but it needs to have balance between East or West ..... we would be like Stanford and Cal in the ACC. 

It’s not like the options are stay in the same crappy conference as is or make a move it’s going to be stay in an even more crappy conference and receive Christmas cards from ecu every year for willfully contributing to their gain and our continued misfortune. If you aren’t moving up then you are moving down, every time you get a chance to move you should until you are in one of the only two safe conferences.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s not like the options are stay in the same crappy conference as is or make a move it’s going to be stay in an even more crappy conference and receive Christmas cards from ecu every year for willfully contributing to their gain and our continued misfortune. If you aren’t moving up then you are moving down, every time you get a chance to move you should until you are in one of the only two safe conferences.

I agree with this.  If something like that happens, take it.  We are in no position to be choosy.  We are George Costanza.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull
correction
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

As long as there isn't a grant of rights, so be it. But that conference is long term doom for USF (as it was written in the tweet with USF the only school more than 10 miles east of the Mississippi River.)

16 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

As long as there isn't a grant of rights, so be it. But that conference is long term doom for USF (as it was written in the tweet with USF the only school more than 10 miles east of the Mississippi River.)

And you see this current conference as long term stability and success? Even though anyone offered any other option has left? Repeatedly…

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And you see this current conference as long term stability and success? Even though anyone offered any other option has left? Repeatedly…

No one has left the AAC for any other non-power conference. 

AAC is our best option today. (ie we never got a power conference invite)

If that PAC option pays B12 money, sign me up. But it will probably pay AAC money. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

If that PAC option pays B12 money, sign me up. But it will probably pay AAC money. 

Better neighborhood making the same (or more) money, and you've got yourself a deal.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Take away four more teams from the already taken away conference and replace them with what? Now do you think the aac makes aac money? But most importantly the people in this conference will be seen as selected as opposed to continuing to have the stink of left behind on us. People want thing other people want and no one wants what no one else wants. The next people to get called up would be from that conference and there is no reason to worry about grant of rights because everyone there will think they are the next to leave, especially the people making the conference.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I'm good with getting out.  This conference is ass.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm good with getting out.  This conference is ass.

But with the added bonus of continuing to get worse!