• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

28 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

That's ********.   We have done things to separate ourselves from them, you just keep minimalizing it so you can take your holier than though approach towards other Bulls fans that were there and remember those things

I've been here since the beginning.

We are currently 14-19 (including this year)all time against the 6 conference teams we play this year that we have played in the past.

we have a losing record against 3 of them.

Edited by Bull94

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would love to know how people look at the BEAST defector’s records since moving on, the Big 12 new addition’s records, heck even Nebraska and then conclude that having a .500 in conference record in a BCS conference 8 seasons after becoming FBS wasn’t doing what you were supposed to. The issue wasn’t that we were failing at that point it’s that we said screw success let’s try to invent all the ways imaginable to fail.

we were 22-34 in the big east

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I've been here since the beginning.

We are currently 14-19 (including this year)all time against the 6 conference teams we play this year that we have played in the past.

we have a losing record against 3 of them.

And?  We have a winning all time record against multiple teams in the ACC as well as teams in the SEC and Big 12.   Does that mean we are on equal footing with those teams and should be in their conferences?

Like I said, I would expect this crap from ucf fans, but someone who calls themself a Bulls fan and who has "been there from the beginning" shouldn't be trying so hard to put down our program and the fans that aren't happy with where it is right now.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

we were 22-34 in the big east

Only after we decided to commit program suicide 

IMG_7924.png

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

And?  We have a winning all time record against multiple teams in the ACC as well as teams in the SEC and Big 12.   Does that mean we are on equal footing with those teams and should be in their conferences?

Like I said, I would expect this crap from ucf fans, but someone who calls themself a Bulls fan and who has "been there from the beginning" shouldn't be trying so hard to put down our program and the fans that aren't happy with where it is right now.

I'm not putting down our program. I just think we need to win on the field to prove we are better than our conference mates.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

I'm not putting down our program. I just think we need to win on the field to prove we are better than our conference mates.

You are putting down the program and it's fans.   And no ****.  No one has said otherwise.  It doesn't mean that we as fans have to sit there and accept that all these programs that were and should be beneath us are now our peers

Edited by olafberserker

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Only after we decided to commit program suicide 

IMG_7924.png

tied for 3rd in the 6th best conference wasn't good enough to get a call up. especially since we were so new.

heck Cincy was left behind and they had a much stronger case than us.

18 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

You are putting down the program and it's fans.   And no ****.  No one has said otherwise.  It doesn't mean that we as fans have to sit there and accept that all these programs that were and should be beneath us are now our peers

I'm not putting anyone down. It sucks that we missed our opportunity. Fact is the ones that were just called up proved it on the field. we didn't.

clearly the big 12 wasn't as impressed by our history as some of our fans.potential wasn't going to get it done this time.

I guess we all should just cry and complain constantly now.

or maybe we should prove it on the field before we declare ourselves superior.

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

tied for 3rd in the 6th best conference wasn't good enough to get a call up. especially since we were so new.

heck Cincy was left behind and they had a much stronger case than us.

Who said they weren’t? Now do UCF, SMU and Houston 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I think the past and present should be swapped places in this picture. We were halfway up the mountain  moving up and now we are at the bottom with a bunch of losses holding us back building the losing mentality we have seen strike again this year. We have to win games and build a winning culture back.

To bad life doesn’t work that way. The strong keep working to get up the hill no matter how many times they’re knocked down. The weak whine about it.