• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, monktified said:

If our administration and board doesn't want that, then we need to just step aside and stop pretending that we belong.

This is what has been frustrating.  If I were in charge over there I would be like a **** missionary.  It would be a public perception assault on many fronts.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Honestly, I have no idea anymore who in this place is an actual USF fan or a ucf fan.  

I realize that I need to get a life and spend too much time following this ****** program but to troll this board is absolutely pathetic.  Who in their right mind would do that, we suck and are irrelevant, it takes an epic loser to do that of historic proportions.  Why would they even care about us, hell our fans don’t even care.  I just don’t follow the logic but I guess this country is full of idiots.  

To be fair, I've seen a lot of sense from the UCF fans recently vs our delusion over the last 10 years.  Reality hurts but I am glad it will bust some of the USF status quo guardian logic I've had to endure.

• Like 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, KB said:

Good post South Tampa Knight.  Thanks for sharing your story.  The original poster is also a Knight.  It's a shame UCF fans still got in here and pretend to be Bulls fans.  

No shots at anyone, but we just have a better site (Thank you Brad and everyone who contributes). I was lurking this site in high school before even sitting for the SAT. It’s better than any of the other school’s fan forums that I considered attending (never looked into UF’s ecosystem, cause…you know….eff ‘em?) 

Edited by HyperBullee
  • Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I realize that I need to get a life and spend too much time following this ****** program but to troll this board is absolutely pathetic.  Who in their right mind would do that, we suck and are irrelevant, it takes an epic loser to do that of historic proportions.  Why would they even care about us, hell our fans don’t even care.  I just don’t follow the logic but I guess this country is full of idiots.  

It really is amazing.  It's not like you would walk up to someone in person and pose as a USF grad or fan when you really went to UCF.  So why do it on here?

I'm all for UCF fans coming on here to engage and share, but the middle school tactics are not needed. 

2 minutes ago, KB said:

I'm all for UCF fans coming on here to engage and share, but the middle school tactics are not needed

You expect them not to dunk on us after they went from 0-4 to Turbo Chad?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MikeG said:

It is times like these that I wish we still had someone like Lee Roy Selmon on our side. His connections to OU alone might have made a huge difference.

As for USF starting to win again-- seems like the most improbable portion based on what we saw last night.

We seriously miss LRS.  The change in direction almost happened immediately after he passed.  It's uncanny.  

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

You expect them not to dunk on us after they went from 0-4 to Turbo Chad?

Come dunk, but don't pose as a USF fan bashing USF. 

1 minute ago, KB said:

Come dunk, but don't pose as a USF fan bashing USF. 

The dunk works in mysterious ways...