• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

Thing I would wonder about BYU would be if they would insist on bringing Boise State or some other school with them to the BIG 10 as their closest school in the big ten is Nebraska and that is almost 900 miles.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

BYU may not even make a NYD game because of the fact they are not in a conference. This is what really hurts them, regardless of the playoffs. Cincinnati has the best chance to crash the playoff party but I will be shocked if they are allowed in. If they do, don’t be surprised to see them move over to the Big10 withe BYU very soon. 

That is ridiculous, The big ten wants no part of a school located in Utah with a cult like religion, no chance.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is ridiculous, The big ten wants no part of a school located in Utah with a cult like religion, no chance.

Money talks ******** walks...they sure as hell won’t be going into Florida. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Money talks ******** walks...they sure as hell won’t be going into Florida. 

Yes and splitting up the pie makes no sense to add a team in the middle of ******* nowhere that can’t play games on Sundays ( big 10 basketball) and the rest of these liberal d-bag students would riot by including this religious cult.  I never said they would go into Florida but they sure as hell are not going to Utah.  Maybe your dumbest post of all time and that is saying something.  Pull your head out of your ass NEB, the board not only expects but demands more from you.

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes and splitting up the pie makes no sense to add a team in the middle of ******* nowhere that can’t play games on Sundays ( big 10 basketball) and the rest of these liberal d-bag students would riot by including this religious cult.  I never said they would go into Florida but they sure as hell are not going to Utah.  Maybe your dumbest post of all time and that is saying something.  Pull your head out of your ass NEB, the board not only expects but demands more from you.

Drinking already I see...what does my post have to do with politics? I think I know but I won’t go there. Calling BYU students liberal is f’n funny...they are the most conservative university west of Notre Dame. Cultish? Yeah probably but In reality $ always supersede everything. BYU is probably the only team left where the conference would not lose $ by an add on (or if it is a loss it’s minimal). In terms of Cincy they have the total athletic package and a great history. Houston is a no go as long as Texas is there. I mentioned Florida to demonstrate how much further these two programs are ahead of anything in the G5 state.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

BYU may not even make a NYD game because of the fact they are not in a conference. This is what really hurts them, regardless of the playoffs. Cincinnati has the best chance to crash the playoff party but I will be shocked if they are allowed in. If they do, don’t be surprised to see them move over to the Big10 withe BYU very soon. 

It has been ordained by the football gods that UC and USF will forever be in the same conference.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Drinking already I see...what does my post have to do with politics? I think I know but I won’t go there. Calling BYU students liberal is f’n funny...they are the most conservative university west of Notre Dame. Cultish? Yeah probably but In reality $ always supersede everything. BYU is probably the only team left where the conference would not lose $ by an add on (or if it is a loss it’s minimal). In terms of Cincy they have the total athletic package and a great history. Houston is a no go as long as Texas is there. I mentioned Florida to demonstrate how much further these two programs are ahead of anything in the G5 state.

No not drinking yet and I was talking about the liberal students in the big 10 not wanting a religious conservative cult like University to join their conference, not sure how you missed that.  Travel would be ridiculous, especially post Covid. This would never happen and just admit the post was far fetched at best.

Just now, Friscobull said:

No not drinking yet and I was talking about the liberal students in the big 10 not wanting a religious conservative cult like University to join their conference, not sure how you missed that.  Travel would be ridiculous, especially post Covid. This would never happen and just admit the post was far fetched at best.

Those are fair points and you are probably right with the travel. In terms of quality these are the two best and I am spitballing. The smart bet is that there will probably not be any expansion unless there is movement within the P5. 

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Calling BYU students liberal is f’n funny...they are the most conservative university west of Notre Dame. Cultish? 

They are conservative but that title of most conservative goes to Texas A&M by a landslide, you need to get out more.

4 minutes ago, East lake bull said:

It has been ordained by the football gods that UC and USF will forever be in the same conference.

Maybe but they are light years ahead of us in terms of tradition and athletic quality. 

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

They are conservative but that title of most conservative goes to Texas A&M by a landslide, you need to get out more.

Well if they are that conservative I think I will just stay here 😂