• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

The options are important to consider. The SEC and PAC and Big 10  are going to stretch the revenue gap a good bit each of the next 5 years. The ACC network partner who owns the right to the network, has shelved it. Thus, the ACC in my mind, once they see the SEC jump forward in $$$$, will be as wiggly as the Big 12, especially since most of the revenue/TV ratings are being driven by one school...FSU.

Many more blocks to tumble and be partially reassembled in my opinion.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything I just said.

You are, in my opinion, a very reasonable poster, but you were not in the Big East when we were and didn't feel the disdain for our program from the Syracuses and Pittsburghs of the world.

Even though we were thrilled to be there, I know now that them leaving was a foregone conclusion.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

36 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

You are so annoyingly crotchety. It's no wonder the site activity on this board has been going downhill over the past 5 years. Grow up old man. Someone saying "crap like this" is a vague statement. We shouldn't throw rocks at anyone fibbing about their attendance numbers. We've been called out on it numerous times. Don't try to pretend.

Who has been calling us out on stated attendance figures, besides Joey Knight and UCFers like you?  

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

11 minutes ago, mark_my_words said:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything I just said.

You are, in my opinion, a very reasonable poster, but you were not in the Big East when we were and didn't feel the disdain for our program from the Syracuses and Pittsburghs of the world.

Even though we were thrilled to be there, I know now that them leaving was a foregone conclusion.

Sorry, no, it has no direct correlation. I was projecting a little further down the road.

I can certainly understand having to listen to the disdain and comments, but in years since, as a casual fan,  Cuse nor Pitt have ANYTHING to crow about.

I travel to Texas routinely. Listening to local talk radio in Austin would blow your mind. By how they talk, you would  think that they are Ohio State at current, as opposed to  UT Austin present day.

1 minute ago, footnfan1 said:

Sorry, no, it has no direct correlation. I was projecting a little further down the road.

I can certainly understand having to listen to the disdain and comments, but in years since, as a casual fan,  Cuse nor Pitt have ANYTHING to crow about.

I travel to Texas routinely. Listening to local talk radio in Austin would blow your mind. By how they talk, you would  think that they are Ohio State at current, as opposed to  UT Austin present day.

LOL, funny about Texas.  

Teams don't need to be good to look their noses down on the likes of USF and UCF.  

Fans are delusional, a point you clearly illustrated. 

45 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

You are so annoyingly crotchety. It's no wonder the site activity on this board has been going downhill over the past 5 years. Grow up old man. 

Triple B can take care of himself but I have to say I really detest this manipulative b*******.

The program itself has fallen on hard times over the last couple of years. If the site has lost participation is related to that.

You are a troll and a bad one at that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

Oh noes! Somebody says something you don't like and you instantly throw out labels. Call the waaambulance. Show proof I'm a troll and/or ucf fan.... Exactly. You are a sheep. waaaa! waaaa!

Edited by USF_Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Who has been calling us out on stated attendance figures, besides Joey Knight and UCFers like you?  

Nearly every time our numbers are announced. Do you want me to copy and paste most of our home game numbers?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Nearly every time our numbers are announced. Do you want me to copy and paste most of our home game numbers?

You seem to have a hard time grasping what is being asked of you.  I am asking for proof that USF is being "called out" by someone other than Joey Knight or a UCF fanboy post.  

45 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Oh noes! Somebody says something you don't like and you instantly throw out labels. Call the waaambulance. Show proof I'm a troll and/or ucf fan.... Exactly. You are a sheep. waaaa! waaaa!

I did not instantly throw out labels.   I've been calling you out as a troll for weeks. 

I don't have to prove you are a troll, you do that for me with every comment.   

Edited by mark_my_words

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

46 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

You seem to have a hard time grasping what is being asked of you.  I am asking for proof that USF is being "called out" by someone other than Joey Knight or a UCF fanboy post.  

16 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

Although that is definitely someone other than the two Ga mentioned, it's really no different than a board poster like you or USF-B "calling out" ... but technically you are correct .... about regular season attendance. Of course, this thing started about the absurdity of touting fudged Spring Game numbers ..... just sayin'.