• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm tired of reading article/ comments of people saying the Big 12 would be better off taking UCF, we are 4-1 in the five meetings and honestly we were very close in one of our worst years in history to still beating them on the road. They may be better at this very moment, but that won't stay for long. USF will be back to competing with every team in the state of Florida very soon. Not to mention UCF is yet to beat Florida, FSU, or Miami, wish people would know their history instead of just last year.

Aside from head-to-head record, we dont even sniff UCF's jock in terms of football program success
http://www.winsipedia.com/ucf/vs/south-florida

Actually we do. what makes them so much better exactly?

Aside from conference titles, ten-win seasons, bcs appearances, i guess not that much.

Wins since 2010:UCF 43USF 21Conference Championships:UCF 3USF 010+ win seasons:UCF 4USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0Seasons finished ranked in Top 25:UCF 2(1 being a Top 10 ranking)USF 0Team APR (academic progress rating):UCF 994USF 973Players in the NFL:UCF 16USF 13Coaches over the last 5 years:UCF 1USF 3

UCF: On Campus Stadium

Cases in which the head coach was found to have been a contributing factor in the death of a player, yet managed to keep his job:

UCF 1

USF 0

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm tired of reading article/ comments of people saying the Big 12 would be better off taking UCF, we are 4-1 in the five meetings and honestly we were very close in one of our worst years in history to still beating them on the road. They may be better at this very moment, but that won't stay for long. USF will be back to competing with every team in the state of Florida very soon. Not to mention UCF is yet to beat Florida, FSU, or Miami, wish people would know their history instead of just last year.

Aside from head-to-head record, we dont even sniff UCF's jock in terms of football program success

Aside from conference titles, ten-win seasons, bcs appearances, i guess not that much.

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

Conference Championships:

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0

Seasons finished ranked in Top 25:

UCF 2(1 being a Top 10 ranking)

USF 0

Team APR (academic progress rating):

UCF 994

USF 973

Players in the NFL:

UCF 16

USF 13

Coaches over the last 5 years:

UCF 1

USF 3

One pair of numbers which totally trumps every other number you have up there

64 and 12

BOOYAH !!!!!!!!!!!

:loser:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Burden of proof is on us. We will be evaluated in 5-7 years as prospective members. We better have some hardware, some revenue, and some packed seats by then.

Depends on how much money is added to contract - Right now TCU and WVU is in 3rd year of Big 12 Contract and thus gets 80% of the $20 million, the first 2 years was 50%, 67% - next year 100%

How much is USF, UCF willing to forego to get in.

10 Teams x $20mil a team = $200 mil contract - Add 2 teams the other 10 teams need ~$22 mil ($220) then the 2 new teams get paid.  So is USF and UCF willing to accept $5 million a piece to join bringing the contract to $230 million and would FOX pay another $30 Million out for this?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820

Chuck Landon: Big 12 may set wheel in motion if it adds schools

USF, UCF, ECU, and Cincy to BIG 12

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/x2064759526/Big-12-may-set-wheel-in-motion-if-it-adds-schools

So, if we have TuxedoYoda and OverallYoda, is this guy the ToothlessYoda?

Landon is a Herd lover any thing he writes about WVU is to get viewership - he knows nothing, actually I would listen to Yoda first.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0

USF 0

UCF 994

USF 973

Players in the NFL:

UCF 16

USF 13

UCF 1

USF 3

I was more talking about FBS era for both teams. Way to take wins since USF has been down and you won C-USA twice. Not impressive at all. We still have the head to head wins, which wins talk for themselves.  We have more first round picks  then, more weeks spent in the ap top 25, a better bowl record, and you have not beaten a P-5 team in Florida. I have saved my favorite statistic other then head to head wins, is this one

Wins vs Power 5

USF 28

UCF 8

Nothing cool about OCS if no body comes.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

One of the C-USA title years was when we won by 52 points over them, so I wouldn't take too much stock in it.

While they have been the better program lately, reality is going to start to hit them next season when they lose most of their D and 3 of their 4 top WR's. This is where the scholarship limitations will start to take hold.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146

I looked this up and ucif has played the "Big 3" only 4 times in the past 21 years (UF 1, FSU 1 and Miami twice). Just sayin'

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0

USF 0

UCF 994

USF 973

Players in the NFL:

UCF 16

USF 13

UCF 1

USF 3

I was more talking about FBS era for both teams. Way to take wins since USF has been down and you won C-USA twice. Not impressive at all. We still have the head to head wins, which wins talk for themselves.  We have more first round picks  then, more weeks spent in the ap top 25, a better bowl record, and you have not beaten a P-5 team in Florida. I have saved my favorite statistic other then head to head wins, is this one

Wins vs Power 5

USF 28

UCF 8

This isn't valid either. ucif has been near capacity in all of their home games against junk opponents.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0

USF 0

UCF 994

USF 973

Players in the NFL:

UCF 16

USF 13

UCF 1

USF 3

Wins vs Power 5

USF 28

UCF 8

This isn't valid either. ucif has been near capacity in all of their home games against junk opponents.

Didn't have to go far back to see that's not valid:

10/18/14  Tulane 35,015

8/29/13    Akron   35,115  

And that's announced attendance, which doesn't reflect capacity ...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0

USF 0

UCF 994

USF 973

Players in the NFL:

UCF 16

USF 13

UCF 1

USF 3

Wins vs Power 5

USF 28

UCF 8

LOLWUT.jpg