• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Again, we are AAC for a long while. That is the way it is.

This is based on about as much reliable intel as every other post in this thread. You are just guessing but you don't know that to be true.
I would be willing to bet that this is more right than most of the BS on this thread. We are AAC for at least six years.
6 years? You are just making up numbers.

True, it could be five or even four but no way in hell USF gets an invite in two years like some here on this board are advocating. Of course I would love to be wrong but I doubt it.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Again, we are AAC for a long while. That is the way it is.

This is based on about as much reliable intel as every other post in this thread. You are just guessing but you don't know that to be true.
I would be willing to bet that this is more right than most of the BS on this thread. We are AAC for at least six years.
6 years? You are just making up numbers.

True, it could be five or even four but no way in hell USF gets an invite in two years like some here on this board are advocating. Of course I would love to be wrong but I doubt it.

True, it won't be two years.  It'll be much sooner.   :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

If it doesn't happen in the next 6 months, it will be 6 years. One or the other for sure.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

If it doesn't happen in the next 6 months, it will be 6 years. One or the other for sure.

Taking the over...

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Taking the over...

Probably the smart money, but I'm an optimist. I think the B12 will announce their plans to expand at the end of this season to have CCG. Just need them to go east and not west.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Taking the over...
Probably the smart money, but I'm an optimist. I think the B12 will announce their plans to expand at the end of this season to have CCG. Just need them to go east and not west.

I'd love to be wrong, believe me!

I strongly believe the B12 will add a couple of schools in the next six months.  I have no idea which two schools that will be.  Lots of candidates.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I strongly believe the B12 will add a couple of schools in the next six months.  I have no idea which two schools that will be.  Lots of candidates.

I agree 100% with you on that and if we aren't part of that we may never be part of it.

I agree 100% with you on that and if we aren't part of that we may never be part of it.

Way too many people agreeing with me lately (at least two, maybe three).  I'm not quite sure how to react to these unusual circumstances.

Edited by ShadowBull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

I will agree with that as well.

However, I do not think any decisions will be made until the criteria of playoff format is determined.  How much will a CCG play into the mix.....  How much voice and decision making will be done in Austin TX......

If the Playoff Committee says that NO CCG is required, I would suspect the B12 does nothing.

If the Playoff Committee states a CCG is required, I would suspect the B12 expands.  But to where?  As much as I think the USF/UCF combo and marketed rival game and TV market size would be the best choice.  I suspect it will be BYU and Cincy.

Either way though.  The final determination on it all will depend what the lawyers and lobbyist in Austin.

Good question to ask when the Playoff Committe starts up.  How much money will the Committee and Condi Rice receive from donors at the University of Texas?