• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Very good summary. Now, if we had some sort of timeline as to when the winds of change will start blowing a bit harder, that'd be just peachy keen. 

I also liked the 'one from column A and two from column B' contract trip wire. Smart attorneys out there in media land. 

Most of the conferences want to be at their numbers by 2014 kickoff so most think June 30 2013 is date by which things happen if it's ACc that goes down.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Going to be honest here... I miss the hillbillies... WVU was my favorite game each year...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

If you have some time on your hands...as we apparently do...go back and click the links in the summary. Granted, some of that is 'old', but it is good reading. I think the summary is very good for 'where we are now', and if there was something more recent, I'm sure it would have been included. Thanks for the effort. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

If you have some time on your hands...as we apparently do...go back and click the links in the summary. Granted, some of that is 'old', but it is good reading. I think the summary is very good for 'where we are now', and if there was something more recent, I'm sure it would have been included. Thanks for the effort. 

It's just a rumor, but this is the most recent. 8 minutes old baby. 

It’s 10:29 pm. Some at the BTN are saying the B1G turned down FSU. It’s NOT true. No vote has taken place.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

It's just a rumor, but this is the most recent. 8 minutes old baby.

The Dude of WV@theDudeofWV

It’s 10:29 pm. Some at the BTN are saying the B1G turned down FSU. It’s NOT true. No vote has taken place.

So, he is now claiming some of his own sources (from the BTN) are wrong? Classic!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I think earlier when he said "fsu has the votes" i dont think he meant it actually occurred, but rather a vote would be favorable to them. Unless i missed something.

edit: i looked back, didn't see any indication of a vote taking place. just "support" 

Edited by hm101

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820

I think earlier when he said "fsu has the votes" i dont think he meant it actually occurred,but rather a vote would be favorable to them. Unless i missed something

Correct, WvUHas been voted for unofficially by AcC at least 3 times never getting enough.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I feel like I’m waiting for the Tea Kettle water to Boil.

At any moment USF could have a new reality 

I can dream..sweet dreams

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

I think earlier when he said "fsu has the votes" i dont think he meant it actually occurred, but rather a vote would be favorable to them. Unless i missed something.

edit: i looked back, didn't see any indication of a vote taking place. just "support"

I don't know if this is in response to me, but I was referring directly to the tweet. He seems to be claiming some of his sources gave inaccurate information. They say FSU is not being added, then he makes an argument to contradict their insider information.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Like to see the details on what voids the ACC TV contract. Like if FSU or VT or Miami goes, is it ripped up. At some point it, schools leaving will void their contract just like the NBC/ESPN clause. Getting into the ACC, not that I think it will happen, doesn't mean a vastly better TV contract. That being said if UConn or Cincy replaces FSU and the NBE contract is voided, then expect what, CUSA money for the new contract? People keep talking about getting out of this conference. And go where?