• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

F*#$ The Electronic Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Just to make sure mine are looking correct, the parking pass does not have the constant change of color like the game tickets?

Right, the parking pass is a static bar code ....but my game ticket doesn't change color. There's a blue mobile phone on it that kind of constantly rotates. And when you go to enter, hold the phone up to the symbol below on the reader.

image.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

BTW, in answer to that GEICO commercial about printing paper boarding passes, I am with those people.  So much easier. 

And I could only wish turn into my parents.  They were smart, industrious and successful in every way that really counts.  Miss them so much every day.

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

If I were you I would download to your wallet just for ease and safety.  My app kept losing contact to my tix and when I went on it would log in like it is supposed to but say I had no ticket purchases. I checked with Bulls ticket staff and they were at a loss to explain the problem.  I had to remove and reload the app several times to be able to access my tix so I downloaded to the wallet just to be sure as a backup.

This 1000 times. I've had problems with bringing up Bucs and Lightning tix at games with Ticketmaster before going to Apple Wallet. Use of the Wallet is a no brainer.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

8 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

If I were you I would download to your wallet just for ease and safety.  My app kept losing contact to my tix and when I went on it would log in like it is supposed to but say I had no ticket purchases. I checked with Bulls ticket staff and they were at a loss to explain the problem.  I had to remove and reload the app several times to be able to access my tix so I downloaded to the wallet just to be sure as a backup.

Interesting.  This whole thing sucks.

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

BTW, in answer to that GEICO commercial about printing paper boarding passes, I am with those people.  So much easier. 

And I could only wish turn into my parents.  They were smart, industrious and successful in every way that really counts.  Miss them so much every day.

I never really identified with those commercials until that one hit home. Actually used a mobile boarding pass for the first time ever going to NCSU game and have to admit it was nice not having to remember where I put the paper one ............ now if I can only convince my wife.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Interesting.  This whole thing sucks.

We know who to blame ......

image.jpeg

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Hey I finally got this USF app working and linked.   Am I able to just scan the game ticket off of this app?  It is saying I can also download it to my wallet, which I don't use.  Can I skip the wallet thing?    

I use my wallet only for tickets. The last thing you want is to try to pull it up in the app while 10s of thousands of other people are using the network also. 

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I never really identified with those commercials until that one hit home. Actually used a mobile boarding pass for the first time ever going to NCSU game and have to admit it was nice not having to remember where I put the paper one ............ now if I can only convince my wife.

Whatever works.  Digital is the way of the world but, IMO, it has made most things more, not less complicated.  I also noticed me and and a whole bunch of other folks got into that game just fine with paper tickets.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

9 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Whatever works.  Digital is the way of the world but, IMO, it has made most things more, not less complicated.  I also noticed me and and a whole bunch of other folks got into that game just fine with paper tickets.

This is by design to continue to erode our agency.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

50 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Amazing how they send paper tickets for away games. Mine for NC State are still sitting here, maybe, if anyone wants a do-over.