• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Scott After Game Comments

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

No he started at four wins, took it down to can’t beat an FBS team and now is down to may never win another game. Things were not good I have no idea what they are now or what his plan is to improve it but it seem quite obvious that the more of his culture he instills the worse off we all are.

He needs to get some wins this year or obviously the whispers will get louder. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I agree. The offense had so many quick 3 and outs the defense got gassed and demorilized. I think if we can get the passing game going the box wont be so stacked against our offensive line.

Seriously.  And the red zone was demoralizing as well.  I think if we could get something going on offense we have something to start some AAC wins.  Can't have this Fortin deal again though.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, Rocky Style said:

If he doesn’t get 3 or more wins they need to show him the door. The AAC sucks overall, so 3 wins should be nothing. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Rocky Style said:

It doesn’t matter at this point he may as well serve out his term but the person that thought this was there best shot at turning thing around should be fired tomorrow because they are clearly grossly incompetent

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

If he doesn’t get 3 or more wins they need to show him the door. The AAC sucks overall, so 3 wins should be nothing. 

It’s infinitely more than he has had thus far 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It’s infinitely more than he has had thus far 

Yep you and I have as many fbs wins as he does. Wish I was making the money he is to suck at my job. Coaches have it made. 

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

Yep you and I have as many fbs wins as he does. Wish I was making the money he is to suck at my job. Coaches have it made. 

Can you imagine going an entire year and not demonstrating a single improvement? Then go into the next year, nope nothing. And then have people defending not just you not having made a single tangible kpi improvement but claiming it may take years to do so? It’s a joke 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Can you imagine going an entire year and not demonstrating a single improvement? Then go into the next year, nope nothing. And then have people defending not just you not having made a single tangible kpi improvement but claiming it may take years to do so? It’s a joke 

If they admit they messed up on hiring CJS then our vp has to admit he failed. Big egos don’t like to admit failure. They are going to ride this out until we are in conference USA again. 

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

If they admit they messed up on hiring CJS then our vp has to admit he failed. Big egos don’t like to admit failure. They are going to ride this out until we are in conference USA again. 

Yay team! But they are so nice to have dinner with and the press like them and that sure beats any measurable of success. The fact remains that since VPMK each got here at separate times every single season of USF football was worse than than year before it. That’s not called progress that’s called institutional failure.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yay team! But they are so nice to have dinner with and the press like them and that sure beats any measurable of success. The fact remains that since VPMK each got here at separate times every single season of USF football was worse than than year before it. That’s not called progress that’s called institutional failure.

I’d rather have a team with some questionable characters that wins games. We tired to do the choir boy thing with xcsh…now we are doing it with a lesser version of him. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’d rather have a team with some questionable characters that wins games. We tired to do the choir boy thing with xcsh…now we are doing it with a lesser version of him. 

Worrying about silly thing like character and graduation percentage is a luxury only afforded coaches that can win games, if you want to impact lives you should probably start with making sure you will be around to help anyone 

• Upvote 1