• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those going to the Tulane game…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I wonder if they will ban people from driving to the game too. 

40-50k die annually of car accidents. Risk increases with alcohol use. It's totally fine if you drive to the game, maybe even drink juuust up to the legal limit. But if you have your vaccine, and no symptoms, and are not wearing your mask... tsk tsk. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

I got my jab. I am protected and my odds of getting really sick are low. That being said I hope all get vaccinated but if they don't thats their call. I have an issue with the government telling people what to put in their bodies. Look at FRance, they literally have police walking though cafes asking to see COVID papers. Scarry as hell.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Except people that are vaccinated are still in harms way because we can't get rid of the dam thing and will allow for other mutations.  But I'll stop.

I’m vaccinated and I think it’s the right choice for most, especially because I like traveling and it’s easier to do with a vaccine. However last time I checked you can still get Covid with the vaccine, you can still pass Covid with the vaccine, the viral load has appeared to be similar in many studies between the vaxed and unvaxed  and I’m pretty sure the last time I studied evolution things typically evolve because of barriers and not from ease of access to things. People should get a vaccine because it’s right for them but if they are looking for altruistic reason I would be hard pressed to find it. I’m quarantining before my trip abroad not because I care about anyone else or it’s required but because a failed test can ruin my trip and I can still fail the test if I’m only surrounded by masked vaccinated individuals. 

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I got my jab. I am protected and my odds of getting really sick are low. That being said I hope all get vaccinated but if they don't thats their call. I have an issue with the government telling people what to put in their bodies. Look at FRance, they literally have police walking though cafes asking to see COVID papers. Scarry as hell.

It’s not papers silly it’s a QR code typically on your phone, completely different 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I wonder if they will ban people from driving to the game too. 

40-50k die annually of car accidents. Risk increases with alcohol use. It's totally fine if you drive to the game, maybe even drink juuust up to the legal limit. But if you have your vaccine, and no symptoms, and are not wearing your mask... tsk tsk. 

Next thing you know, these power drunk bureaucrats are going to demand you register your car with the deep state and provide proof of insurance, juuuust in case there's that chance you seriously injure or kill someone. Whatever is this world coming to?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It’s not papers silly it’s a QR code typically on your phone, completely different 

I hope you are kidding. 

Just now, flsportsfan83 said:

I hope you are kidding. 

Your phone is made of paper?

5 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Next thing you know, these power drunk bureaucrats are going to demand you register your car with the deep state and provide proof of insurance, juuuust in case there's that chance you seriously injure or kill someone. Whatever is this world coming to?

**** now I’m going to have to buy Covid insurance too? Do I also need uninsured Covid insurance?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Now I might not be going.   They can suck it on the test. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

**** now I’m going to have to buy Covid insurance too? Do I also need uninsured Covid insurance?

Hopefully not, but maybe health insurers should tack on a surcharge or raise premiums for COVID related expenses so the rest of us don't have to subsidize those who choose not to take the precautions that reduce serious illness.