• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ford will be out next few weeks due to COVID. He was tested the day before last week’s game. Just heard this on the coach’s radio show. Three second team defensive players were also out due to COVID impacting the team’s depth. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ford will be out next few weeks due to COVID. He was tested the day before last week’s game. Just heard this on the coach’s radio show. Three second team defensive players were also out due to COVID impacting the team’s depth. 

I thought we didn’t talk about it, did he over share on social media or something?

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I thought we didn’t talk about it, did he over share on social media or something?

This coach, unlike others, has been very forthcoming about players and where they stand. 

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This coach, unlike others, has been very forthcoming about players and where they stand. 

No it was definitely the stated policy of the program under his reign as he was the only coach we have that has faced Covid. It was said that we would only hear moments before the game who was out and with no stated reason for them not playing.

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No it was definitely the stated policy of the program under his reign as he was the only coach we have that has faced Covid. It was said that we would only hear moments before the game who was out and with no stated reason for them not playing.

In terms of COVID he was following the HIPPO laws...unless a player gives the ok. Apparently Ford gave his ok for the coach to say something...keep trying to bad mouth the coach...so pathetic...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

In terms of COVID he was following the HIPPO laws...unless a player gives the ok. Apparently Ford gave his ok for the coach to say something...keep trying to bad mouth the coach...so pathetic...

This isn’t bad mouthing anyone in any degree. I asked if Ford had posted something and that’s why we said something as it seems like something Ford would do and it was the opposite of what we said we were going to do. You responded with nope it’s because CJS is open unlike other coaches. I pointed out that this was the position he took not others and then you got mad and called me names which is your typical response to most subjects.

41 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This isn’t bad mouthing anyone in any degree. I asked if Ford had posted something and that’s why we said something as it seems like something Ford would do and it was the opposite of what we said we were going to do. You responded with nope it’s because CJS is open unlike other coaches. I pointed out that this was the position he took not others and then you got mad and called me names which is your typical response to most subjects.

My typical response to you is predicated on the utter nonsense you post. You have a track record of not supporting CJS so it’s only natural to infer that your comments were questioning his judgement or morals. Again, as I’ve already told you you can’t have it both ways.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

I thought he was getting kicked off the team?

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My typical response to you is predicated on the utter nonsense you post. You have a track record of not supporting CJS so it’s only natural to infer that your comments were questioning his judgement or morals. Again, as I’ve already told you you can’t have it both ways.

If I question his morals it would be what do they gain you in terms of wins and losses, if I question his judgment it is because it is leading to the most losses and the least wins of anyone we have ever had (which is a pretty remarkable accomplishment that deserves a closer look than well it’s everyone else’s fault and at least he tried because everyone else has done better, every time), on this I was pretty sure that something was different and since it was Ford that happens to over share on social media I wondered if that was the difference or if we would now be stating the reason going forward. It was more curiosity than anything else, if I thought there were objective morals I am sure I would think CJS is probably more moral than I am but as I do not I think his only moral obligation is to win football games in which case he would be on the fast track to football hell and the time to repent is now.