• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No more joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

This is very true, there is an art to it and it takes years of practice before you can execute this strategy well.  I am able to piss off the masses with very little effort, I wonder if I missed my calling?

What masses? There is only like 15 of us...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Who showed you the Puc86 presentation on core values? You are what your record says you are and right now that says anything touching the program is garbage. In all fairness to JK there has not been much positive to write about but he went out of his way to antagonize the people he was trying to get clicks from and he isn’t charming or witty enough to pull it off.

Perhaps but most beat riders today do the same. Yes I agree some do it well some don’t. But again, I present, media is important and now we have less of it...assuming there is no replacement.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,914
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Perhaps but most beat riders today do the same. Yes I agree some do it well some don’t. But again, I present, media is important and now we have less of it...assuming there is no replacement.

I am torn, less coverage from a dedicated source on the beat is significant however he was a **** and the newspaper if not dead already is definitely dying and on its last leg.  I like to look at the positives, one less ******* in my world is a good thing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, NovaBull said:

I don’t care what your opinions are regarding Joey Knight, this is a very bad thing to happen to the school.

And I think the opinions differ primarily from the ones who actually read him on a regular basis and the ones who didn't and were still butt hurt over the relatively few times he jabbed back at whiny USF fans over Twitter ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

reporter pakistani GIF

This guy

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They also associate Greg, who I loved, with our football success. Anything that touches USF athletics right now will will never be looked on as too positive.   

I think this also plays a huge part in some's opinion of him  ..... *cough*puc*cough*.

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am torn, less coverage from a dedicated source on the beat is significant however he was a **** and the newspaper if not dead already is definitely dying and on its last leg.  I like to look at the positives, one less ******* in my world is a good thing.

It’s like having one leg. You’re grateful but you would like more. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And I think the opinions differ primarily from the ones who actually read him on a regular basis and the ones who didn't and were still butt hurt over the relatively few times he jabbed back at whiny USF fans over Twitter ...

There were only 3 or 4 old guys that still read him on a regular basis, hence the reassignment.  He always just seemed like the kinda kid I wanted to pick on when I was younger, something about him makes me want to shove his head in the toilet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s like having one leg. You’re grateful but you would like more. 

You are poetic and wise, great analogy from the esteemed Professor 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

There were only 3 or 4 old guys that still read him on a regular basis, hence the reassignment.  He always just seemed like the kinda kid I wanted to pick on when I was younger, something about him makes me want to shove his head in the toilet.

I’ve always said that part of it is based on my biases and that to me he has a very punchable face that begs you to look for a reason to get annoyed 

• Upvote 1