• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men’s and women’s basketball conference format released

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,643
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks. Don't remember that email. Unsure of what we'll do.

Don't remember it either ..... Hopefully it was months ago.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks. Don't remember that email. Unsure of what we'll do.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Don't remember it either ..... Hopefully it was months ago.

It was actually October 7th. The whole thing:

I hope all has been well since the last time we spoke! I wanted to check-in with you, thank you again for supporting USF Athletics, and personally give you some updates regarding the USF Men’s and Women’s Basketball seasons.

Thank you for your continued support and for your patience and understanding as we work through the many challenges to give our student-athletes and coaches an opportunity to compete this year and provide a safe, comfortable and entertaining of an environment as possible for our fans.

The current pandemic has created many uncertainties and will necessitate numerous changes for the 2020-21 USF Men’s and Women’s Basketball season, and we know you have many questions. We will attempt to answer many of them now to the best of our ability, and will continue to communicate and provide more answers as soon as we are able to do so.

We continue to be in constant communication with the American Athletic Conference and get updates on scheduling and fan attendance. We hope to have that information soon and once we do; we promise you’ll be the first to know. In the meantime, I wanted to reassure you that your investment with USF Basketball is fully protected. We understand the challenges basketball game attendance may present this season and that this may not be the home season many envisioned when they renewed or purchased new season tickets. With that in mind, I wanted to assure you that we will offer contingency plan options to USF Basketball Season Ticket Members. That information will be communicated at a later date once we receive more official word from the AAC.

Today, the AAC has announced the scheduling format and timelines for conference play in the 2020-21 American Athletic Conference men's and women's basketball seasons. You can read that update by clicking HERE. We hope to have more news about non-conference scheduling and fan attendance at the Yuengling Center soon.

Please continue to reach out to me with any questions. Thank you again for your continued support and GO BULLS!

Edited by Fold FB Invest in BB

15 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

It was actually October 7th. The whole thing:

I hope all has been well since the last time we spoke! I wanted to check-in with you, thank you again for supporting USF Athletics, and personally give you some updates regarding the USF Men’s and Women’s Basketball seasons.

Thank you for your continued support and for your patience and understanding as we work through the many challenges to give our student-athletes and coaches an opportunity to compete this year and provide a safe, comfortable and entertaining of an environment as possible for our fans.

The current pandemic has created many uncertainties and will necessitate numerous changes for the 2020-21 USF Men’s and Women’s Basketball season, and we know you have many questions. We will attempt to answer many of them now to the best of our ability, and will continue to communicate and provide more answers as soon as we are able to do so.

We continue to be in constant communication with the American Athletic Conference and get updates on scheduling and fan attendance. We hope to have that information soon and once we do; we promise you’ll be the first to know. In the meantime, I wanted to reassure you that your investment with USF Basketball is fully protected. We understand the challenges basketball game attendance may present this season and that this may not be the home season many envisioned when they renewed or purchased new season tickets. With that in mind, I wanted to assure you that we will offer contingency plan options to USF Basketball Season Ticket Members. That information will be communicated at a later date once we receive more official word from the AAC.

Today, the AAC has announced the scheduling format and timelines for conference play in the 2020-21 American Athletic Conference men's and women's basketball seasons. You can read that update by clicking HERE. We hope to have more news about non-conference scheduling and fan attendance at the Yuengling Center soon.

Please continue to reach out to me with any questions. Thank you again for your continued support and GO BULLS!

Nope, never got that. Checked Spam folder, too ....... at least I feel in good company with CR.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

You guys need to get out of the club more and mingle with us common folk.

That's really surprising.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

That's really surprising.

😂. I really don't remember that one. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

I prefer "unwashed masses" to "common folk" but you're probably right ....... need to take more strolls along the concourse to see how the other half lives ...... checking to see if the mini cuban/mini donuts guy ever comes back.

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I prefer "unwashed masses" to "common folk" but you're probably right ....... need to take more strolls along the concourse to see how the other half lives ...... checking to see if the mini cuban/mini donuts guy ever comes back.

I kind of liked those Cubans. Don't remember the donuts. Some times the desserts for the Arena Club we're better than those in the Hardwood Club. We used to have to go upstairs to get the baklava on Greek nights

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

I kind of liked those Cubans. Don't remember the donuts. Some times the desserts for the Arena Club we're better than those in the Hardwood Club. We used to have to go upstairs to get the baklava on Greek nights

I'm a pretty simple guy. As long as they have cookies in the Club, I'm always good ....

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm a pretty simple guy. As long as they have cookies in the Club, I'm always good ....

Don't think my wanting baklava makes me a food snob. 

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't think my wanting baklava makes me a food snob. 

Just saying/writing the word makes you a food snob ....... kind of like quiche.