• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF does not practice today (COVID and Social Injustice)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

19 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Look man, if not one person on this board can name a country better at multiculturalism and not being racist than America, I find it very dishonest to protest our flag of all things. 

Itd be like if I was against UCF being in the AAC due to recruiting competition, then turning around and cheering for them. I just dont think you can do both. 

So maybe we’re at your perception of the pinnacle. Perhaps not everyone has the same perception and experiences that you do and they would disagree.

The American is not America. Gotta keep trying to put the more perfect in the Union.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Old? Take that **** somewhere else. Old enough to whop you and your ancestor’s asses simultaneously 

bruce lee shock GIFKarate

Ahem, excuse me..it's whoop not "whop"..Whoop instills fear in me but Whop sounds like a turd hitting the floor. If your going to kick my butt would you please do it properly?  

Otherwise, I am appropriately fearful you big bully you............................................. No Way Do Not Want GIF 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You could also say I am the straw that stirs the drink 

michael scott wink GIF

Hmmm? Drink being the key word

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ahem, excuse me..it's whoop not "whop"..Whoop instills fear in me but Whop sounds like a turd hitting the floor. If your going to kick my butt would you please do it properly?  

Otherwise, I am appropriately fearful you big bully you............................................. No Way Do Not Want GIF 

I still like Jack, that must have been from one of his Lakers game. 

9 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Hmmm? Drink being the key word

I don’t drink so let’s stay with the straw 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

Look man, if not one person on this board can name a country better at multiculturalism and not being racist than America, I find it very dishonest to protest our flag of all things. 

Who was protesting the flag (excuse my ignorance)?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Who was protesting the flag (excuse my ignorance)?

Kneeling for the flag is protesting. 

2 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

So maybe we’re at your perception of the pinnacle. Perhaps not everyone has the same perception and experiences that you do and they would disagree.

The American is not America. Gotta keep trying to put the more perfect in the Union.

I dont think we are at the pinnacle. Libertarianism has had the answers for this problem for a long time. The state should not be initiating force overseas, and it should not be initiating force against our own people. Economic prosperity is the biggest show of force there is. 

Edited by WhoRUSF

1 minute ago, WhoRUSF said:

Kneeling for the flag is protesting. 

Kneeling is a form of peaceful protest. The protest has nothing to do with the flag. Not acknowledging why one is protesting makes it convenient to change the issue and not have a real and deep conversation on why one feels the need to protest. 

The more that I am on here the more I believe too many on this great message board believe nothing wrong happened in Minneapolis on May 25, 2020 or on November 22, 2014 in Cleveland. I hope I am wrong....

6 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Kneeling is a form of peaceful protest. The protest has nothing to do with the flag. Not acknowledging why one is protesting makes it convenient to change the issue and not have a real and deep conversation on why one feels the need to protest. 

The more that I am on here the more I believe too many on this great message board believe nothing wrong happened in Minneapolis on May 25, 2020 or on November 22, 2014 in Cleveland. I hope I am wrong....

Dude! If you ONLY kneel when the flag shows up, idk what else you can call that LMAO again, you're not even being honest with the discussion now. I'm fully aware of the intent. 

Edited by WhoRUSF

1 minute ago, WhoRUSF said:

Dude! If you ONLY kneel when the flag shows up, idk what else you can call that LMAO again, you're not even being honest with the discussion now

Who was or is only kneeling when the flag shows up? Are those same people no partaking in peaceful protests? Are those same people not having press conferences (if they have the power) to air their transgressions?  Are those same people not raising funds and/or donating to causes they believe in to alleviate the transgressions that they have raise? Or are we the type that sees none of that work?