• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting that this 3 year old article was reposted today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Thanks for the reminder that I can live the rest of my life without ever reading TDS again and I will be content.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Thanks for the reminder that I can live the rest of my life without ever reading TDS again and I will be content.  

TDS, Joey...you hate them all. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

TDS is so freggin negative...I love it when someone questions it and they act surprised...I do like their film study though...I'll give them that...

1 hour ago, DJBulls said:

TDS is so freggin negative...I love it when someone questions it and they act surprised...I do like their film study though...I'll give them that...

Crazy right? It’s not like things are going bad. All of our major sports are doing so awesome....

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Crazy right? It’s not like things are going bad. All of our major sports are doing so awesome....

It goes beyond way beyond that though..they unnecessarily pile on then they act like suprised when any calls them out...

Edited by DJBulls

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For example, we are trying to build excitement and momentum around the program and they unnecessarily cycle negative articles...seriously, what is the point of that?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

They don’t like people living in the past because they have been categorically wrong about every single hot take they have ever had. They live on the wrong side of history and if no one ever looks back they can pretend there future takes are on point .

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, DJBulls said:

It goes beyond way beyond that though..they unnecessarily pile on then they act like suprised when any calls them out...

I'll never forget/forgive them for the pre JK, in-depth "expose" they did on the announced/actual attendance thing ....... still not sure what they, as a USF "fan" site, were trying to accomplish there.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'll never forget/forgive them for the pre JK, in-depth "expose" they did on the announced/actual attendance thing ....... still not sure what they, as a USF "fan" site, were trying to accomplish there.

I think they try to jump a bridge from a fanboy blog to journalism (at least in their minds)...what really bothers me is when they pull one of these sh#$ty stunts they do it under the guise of "journalism"..if they are ever factually proven wrong on one of thier takes, they actually double down...it is hard to follow them at times...the only thing I really like is their film breakdown, that is about it...

17 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I think they try to jump a bridge from a fanboy blog to journalism (at least in their minds)...what really bothers me is when they pull one of these sh#$ty stunts they do it under the guise of "journalism"..if they are ever factually proven wrong on one of thier takes, they actually double down...it is hard to follow them at times...the only thing I really like is their film breakdown, that is about it...

I do like their pod casts. They cover all of the sports and give their opinions in a professional manner. Seth does an excellent job in breaking down film on YouTube. That other pod cast “The Bulls Eye” is pure trash. Too many people talking at the same time, can’t stay on topic, and they giggle like little girls throughout. I shut that one down pretty quick.