• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong and Kerwin Bell might be hired by UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, smazza said:

strong didnt work

he was barely alive game days and looked clueless on the sidelines

he was lazy

i didnt see any of the kb's footprints on the offense. strange hire to say the least

You missing my point. But if chitting on another man for failing at something makes your day then all power to you. 

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok 2 different things.

Im not chitting on CCS because of CJS.  Im chitting on CCS because he SUCKS as a HC period.  If thats not obvious to you.  Then I guess you just decide to ignore the outcomes of his last 2 gigs.  I know your part Gator but sheesh.  Take your orange and blue goggles off and be realistic.

2nd.  Yes CJS has not played a game.  All we can do is judge him on what we see so far.  And I like his chances much better because he has a real plan, a winning attitude.  And it seems to ALREADY be rubbing off on the team and fans.  But your right, the games are what ultimately matter.

My statement to Smazza fits this reply.

• Crying 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I didn't say he didn't care, I said he radiated not caring. He probably did care to some extent but it sure didn't show in his attitude or the product on the field and that reflected into the community and probably the team.

I think analyst is a good place for his skill set. he can analyze the defense and not have to do the public interactions he clearly isn't suited to.

Agree.  Yeah the players mimic their Leader (coach).  I think thats what people like Gatorbull dont get.  And why we are so excited about CJS.

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My statement to Smazza fits this reply.

Whatever.  I dont read every single post.

Believe what you want.  Everybody is entitled to their opinion, thats whats great about having a diversity of people on this board....i just think yours doesnt hold water in this case.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But to me the differences between the 2 coaches should be obvious at least to this point in time.

One uses Twitter and the other has won a college football game?

Guest Jonesy Bull
44 minutes ago, JTrue said:

One uses Twitter and the other has won a college football game?

Ok I guess you got me there Smart___.

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok I guess you got me there Smart___.

You dug your own hole with the "this point in time" part of your post.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, JTrue said:

You dug your own hole with the "this point in time" part of your post.

All in good fun!

So let me put it this way.  At THE SAME POINT IN TIME in their careers at USF, who is doing a better job from an overall perspective? 

Its a hard question because no practices or games have been played.  I get that.  But CJS had me at the Press Conference while CCS was uninspiring imo.  And the weeks that have followed, CJS is ahead there as well imho.

Not that it means anything to anybody but me, but my gut feeling is all CJS comparatively.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

All in good fun!

So let me put it this way.  At THE SAME POINT IN TIME in their careers at USF, who is doing a better job from an overall perspective? 

Its a hard question because no practices or games have been played.  I get that.  But CJS had me at the Press Conference while CCS was uninspiring imo.  And the weeks that have followed, CJS is ahead there as well imho.

Not that it means anything to anybody but me, but my gut feeling is all CJS comparatively.

xCSH went 1-0 in press conferences, too.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

xCSH went 1-0 in press conferences, too.

xCSH got us to our most successful run ever in the NCAA Tournament...So Ill choose to take that as a good thing!

Edited by Jonesy Bull