• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s Basketball @ Tulsa tonight at 6 pm EST...

Guest SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

19 minutes ago, smazza said:

i just turned 63

just a kid....

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Older than me too.   @BAMABULL is my new favorite Bullspenner.  

I'm thinkin....TBP pension fund. Member hits 70 and all the working members help supplement their lifestyle/income hmmm?  Prob everyone would jump on board for that..? Poss get free game tickets? special stadium seating with a nice USF blanket? tailgates with something soft to eat plus some electrolyte fluids.? hmmm again ? 

28 minutes ago, smazza said:

i just turned 63

Good for you and.. I heard that you don't look a day over 62 so keep up the good work

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Good for you and.. I heard that you don't look a day over 62 so keep up the good work

Medicare for me in a couple of months.  Man, how did that happen?  In my head I'm still making that backhanded play at SS and throwing a guy out. In reality, I'm not quite sure I could bend over quick enough to pick up a slow roller.  Went out to play pickle ball back in August and still suffering from the resulting plantar fasciitis.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Easy choice, Bulls Women’s Basketball trumps NFL every time.  The last time I watched the Packers play on TV, Vince Lombardi was their coach, and the Seahawks didn’t exist.  

NFW dude....

58 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Medicare for me in a couple of months.  Man, how did that happen?  In my head I'm still making that backhanded play at SS and throwing a guy out. In reality, I'm not quite sure I could bend over quick enough to pick up a slow roller.  Went out to play pickle ball back in August and still suffering from the resulting plantar fasciitis.  

🧙‍♂️ Welcome to the Glorious Golden Years...I've hollered at this old guy to get out of my house but then realized it was me looking in the mirror??? 

Medicare? gotta say it does beat the extremely high premium++ I was paying but, pay medicare and a supplement plus pharmacy coverage= not cheap but better. I noticed my prior youthful athleticism started to decrease( late 50's) as my surgeries and replacements increased. Plantar fasciitis? Try a pair Hoka shoes. Still walking and biking otherwise???

Ha...bet were scaring( or boring) the **** out of the younger guys on here..hahaha... 🏀🏀 Oh, and I did watch the women play. Thought they were going to lose that game as they squandered their lead. Yep, similarities with the mens..go figure.

35 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

NFW dude....

Ah excuse me...Were trying to discuss Medicare here can you do the sports stuff some where else???  🤣

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ah excuse me...Were trying to discuss Medicare here can you do the sports stuff some where else???  🤣

😂😂...I am not too far away from that either young man but I choose to ignore it 😂😂

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Pickle ball is deceiving, it's actually quite brutal.