• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

who is in charge of the staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

FIFY

Please don't tell puc how many games Jim won his first year...his head might explode...

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

He starts being here full time on Tuesday 

Does he stay another day for the Victory Parade, or Celebration, whatever they decide to do.....I would!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Does he stay another day for the Victory Parade, or Celebration, whatever they decide to do.....I would!

No

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

45 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Please don't tell puc how many games Jim won his first year...his head might explode...

5 more than the year before, I just want CJS to win 2 more than the guy we fired that had a harder schedule and several winnable games we outsmarted ourselves From wins on. If CJS tries to focus on winning and not beholding to ideas that may or may not work as we introduce them more organically it shouldn’t be that much of an ask.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

16 hours ago, puc86 said:

5 more than the year before, I just want CJS to win 2 more than the guy we fired that had a harder schedule and several winnable games we outsmarted ourselves From wins on. If CJS tries to focus on winning and not beholding to ideas that may or may not work as we introduce them more organically it shouldn’t be that much of an ask.

he needs to focus on changing the culture here,getting our players stronger and teaching them how to play the game properly

i am not concerned about wins next year though i believe we will have 6 wins at least

2 hours ago, smazza said:

he needs to focus on changing the culture here,getting our players stronger and teaching them how to play the game properly

i am not concerned about wins next year though i believe we will have 6 wins at least

I think when people are on directionally correct their progress should be measurable even if it is incremental, 6 wins is a fair measurable target.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I think when people are on directionally correct their progress should be measurable even if it is incremental,

Like Willie's time here ...

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Like Willie's time here ...

Agreed... I just think we needed to see a bit more of the path before we proclaimed everything completely fixed and started building a statue.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

As long as I see improved play over this season I will be ok.

Year two is when you can normally tell the direction of a coach if up or down as a program.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Agreed... I just think we needed to see a bit more of the path before we proclaimed everything completely fixed and started building a statue.

No statues warranted and I'm not sure what "everything completely fixed" would entail because I think most football programs are always going to be a work in progress because of the transitional nature of the business involving players and coaches. Bottom line was that CWT stopped the bleeding ........ apparently, though, the suture wasn't strong enough.