• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

will there be a season?

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

So excited for this season.   This virus which originated in Wuhan China will last for another 4 to 6 weeks and then start dying off.  Plus, the media will find something else get distracted with.   

Guest Jonesy Bull
47 minutes ago, Rizman said:

So excited for this season.   This virus which originated in Wuhan China will last for another 4 to 6 weeks and then start dying off.  Plus, the media will find something else get distracted with.   

It better be gone before football season, otherwise, we have much bigger problems than we think we do.  As long as it doesn't morph into something worse, this is just a major inconvenience for most of us, but very serious for the Elderly (not going to minimize that).

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It better be gone before football season, otherwise, we have much bigger problems than we think we do.  As long as it doesn't morph into something worse, this is just a major inconvenience for most of us, but very serious for the Elderly (not going to minimize that).

Look at the N1H1 virus.  That was way worse but we did not react like this as a society.  So, by self quarantining ourselves we are limiting the lifecycle.  I hope that is the case.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 minute ago, Rizman said:

Look at the N1H1 virus.  That was way worse but we did not react like this as a society.  So, by self quarantining ourselves we are limiting the lifecycle.  I hope that is the case.

Note the difference in the media's role and reaction...

Back to topic, they're still dinging my account for ticket pmt!

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Rizman said:

True!

Take the the precautions.  But dont let this rule your life.  Gotta still live as normal as we can

Edited by Jonesy Bull

These hordes of people clamoring to empty grocers’ shelves probably don’t realize they have dramatically increased their odds of being infected. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Brad said:

These hordes of people clamoring to empty grocers’ shelves probably don’t realize they have dramatically increased their odds of being infected. 

image.gif.38e865e8d106a337eba2672a4e306c0f.gif

there were people at Costco trying to tell people that next week they were going to close all stores. That notion is ridiculous it made my head hurt. China never halted commerce, neither have any of the other countries. I think some folks are taking this too far. Life is going to on.

Season 8 Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

14 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

image.gif.38e865e8d106a337eba2672a4e306c0f.gif

there were people at Costco trying to tell people that next week they were going to close all stores. That notion is ridiculous it made my head hurt. China never halted commerce, neither have any of the other countries. I think some folks are taking this too far. Life is going to on.

My wife said there was a guy in a Humvee in front of the Tampa Palms Publix, with a loud speaker system, announcing this was all a trick, trying to control you ........... a Publix manager shot him. He was wearing a retro Bulls football jersey .......... Has Puc been on today?

• Haha 2