• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, El Tigre said:

What’s going on y’all. Just wanted to say how excited I am to follow your Bulls and the Scotts roll in town with some new fresh ideas. As y’all may already know, the Scotts and relentless recruiters as well as coaches. I’ve been a Clemson man for a long time and I have no doubts that your administration made the right hire. Once a Tiger.....always a Tiger we always say, but I’m very excited to see what Jeff Scott can do with you program. The state of Florida has some of the best players in the nation and not you have one of the top recruiters. Y’all get ready to score some serious points! From this Tiger......Horns freakin up!!! 🤘

We’re excited to have coach Scott in Tampa and look forward to turning things around...now beat Ohio State!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, El Tigre said:

What’s going on y’all. Just wanted to say how excited I am to follow your Bulls and the Scotts roll in town with some new fresh ideas. As y’all may already know, the Scotts and relentless recruiters as well as coaches. I’ve been a Clemson man for a long time and I have no doubts that your administration made the right hire. Once a Tiger.....always a Tiger we always say, but I’m very excited to see what Jeff Scott can do with you program. The state of Florida has some of the best players in the nation and not you have one of the top recruiters. Y’all get ready to score some serious points! From this Tiger......Horns freakin up!!! 🤘

Really really hope you guy beat OSU. I’ll be pulling for you guys. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Welcome to our dysfunctional family at Thebullspen.com. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

and a great family it is

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

13 hours ago, El Tigre said:

More class from Clemson fans. They really have been unbelievable throughout this. Clemson is now officially my second favorite team!

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Welcome to our dysfunctional family at Thebullspen.com. 

Yes we are.  But just like any good dysfunctional family, there can be alot of in-fighting.  But when it comes down to it, we have each others backs when we are threatened by the "outside"

Anyway Welcome, and Thanks for letting us have Jeff Scott.  Its been pretty bleak around here lately, and he is a breath of fresh air!