• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best Small College Stadiums ? OCS Chat . . .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

That's the kind of CFB gameday experience you can only get at a OCS! So much out fanbase is missing out on.

I could visit the Bounce House if I feel the need for that experience again.

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sounds like my kind of women. Did she have teeth? 

She was facing the wall so didn't get a chance.  All the women were using the stalls except for one.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 12/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, SittingBull said:

RJS is way hotter, as will a USF OCS, if one is ever be built.

rjs is great

usf hasnt fielded a commensurate product consistently

usf doesnt need on ocs until we win consistently

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Legion Field, Birmingham AL is probably one of the best in the country even at almost 100 years old and would serve as a great model.

a  100 year dump

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

36 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I do have fond memories of a woman at a urinal in the men's room when 1/2 the ladies rooms were closed 'cause of plumbing issues.  I'll never unsee that.

My wife apologized numerous times, let it go.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

My wife apologized numerous times, let it go.

I would have recognized your wife.  Well, maybe.  Not sure I had met her at that time.  

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

I would have recognized your wife.  Well, maybe.  Not sure I had met her at that time.  

we went to the first Birmingham bowl game,  the stadium is absolute crap, however the women’s bathrooms were working fine or I would have heard about it from my wife and 2 daughters. I caught the sarcasm font and was thinking we could replicate Tulsa’s stadium.  They still have the trough urinals, real classy place.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

we went to the first Birmingham bowl game,  the stadium is absolute crap, however the women’s bathrooms were working fine or I would have heard about it from my wife and 2 daughters. I caught the sarcasm font and was thinking we could replicate Tulsa’s stadium.  They still have the trough urinals, real classy place.

Tulsa’s OCS looks like a cool stadium on TV. Have not got the chance to experience that one in person yet. 

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Tulsa’s OCS looks like a cool stadium on TV. Have not got the chance to experience that one in person yet. 

Looks can be deceiving, old stadium, the visitors section is separated from the main stands so did not get over there.  Bathrooms from the 30’s, sold concessions from a card table, bush league.

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Think they started working at half time on our side of the stadium.  They were working on the opposite side.  This was the So. Car. game.  

The Liberty Bowl had a different sewage issue where the sewage was bubbling up through the seams in the floor. That was lovely too.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Joe Louis Arena in Detroit had those. Always fun to be hip to hip and shoulder to shoulder while you do your business.